5- *smut*

**be prepared for this chapter, it 2K words*

After Payton and I went shopping, it was 3pm. We spent a little too long.. mainly me dragging him into makeup shops and buying perfume and crap.

We came home at around 3:45 after finally stopping and getting lunch, i realised that damn, i really fuking love this boy. I want to walk down the aisle one day watchng his eyes water watching me join him up front with the preist. yooookyynn? huh?

"You okay, (y/n)?" Payton questioned again, knocking me out of my own thoughts, fuck.

"Yeah- uh, Yep!" I replied feeling my nose heat up, making me look down and pull out my phone. All I saw were selfies from Anthony of Maya, him and Ivy making forts with Noen holding Ivy on his shoudlers. Such dads. I showed Payton and we both chuckled before standing up and putting our rubbish in the bin.

I stopped all of a sudden, and turned to Payton. "Payyyy, I need to go to the bathroom!"

"Go then," He laughed, "I'll wait here." He replied, before taking out his phone and sitting at the table.

I walked into the bathroom and did my business.

**payton pov**

Her. I saw her. Avani. She was my ex, she dated me for the clout, I absolutely hate her now- she humiliated me and once she got the fame she wanted, she left. left me broken.

I saw her turn and see me. Her face turned into an evil smirk, which made me wince and look away. But then I heard her start walking towards me.

"Heeeyyy, Payt-"
"Payton I'm back, let's go." Y/N smiled at me, she obviously didn't think much of Avani trying to talk to me. Phew.

"Yep! Bye Avani!" I said and quickly grabbed y/n's arm, speeding to the car.

We got in the car and she looked down until I spoke, "hey, hey, what's wrong?"
"Who was that?" She whispered.

"My ex. She's crazy. Please don't think I'm cheating on you. I love you and only you y/n, please. I'm sorry, I'll even put your Face ID in my phone too.

*i got an iphone 11 today so I don't even know if you can put more than one Face ID tbh*

She thought for a second before sighing.
"Payton.. I- there's something I need to tell you."

My face absolutely dropped. Is she breaking up with me?

*y/n pov*

I don't know how to tell him this- I want him. I want him, I'm craving him! It's not in a normal way.. it's in a .. sexual way. I want him so bad.

"y/n, is it .. b-bad?" Payton stuttered which broke my heart.
"No! I just- I'm just gonna say it. I want you, Payton, I want you so bad. Not in a normal way, I want you in a sexual way, I want you to touch me, Payton, I'm sorry." I held my face in my hands as I thought about what I said in shame.

He hates me. He blushed hard before he held my hands. "Let's go home and I can see what I can do." He smirked.

*that- did that not turn anyone else on I-*

TIME SKIP HOME.

I unlocked the front door and instantly the sound of giggling echoed through the house. Maya.

We walked into the play room to see all four of the "kids" having tickle fights.