6~ school nurse, right?

*THATS AN IDEA OF WHAT LEILA LOOKS LIKE- IMAGINE LIKE A HOT LATINA!*

I woke up to the sound of light snores next to me. I got scared at first until I rolled over and saw a smol little Payton laying next to me- completely naked!

FUCK! What did we do last night! We're both naked we.. had sex. I remember it now. It's not like I was drunk or something, I liked it!

"Gooooood morning sweetheart." Payton rubbed his eyes, moving down the bed and cuddling into my waist.

It took him a moment before he yelled, "AM I NAKED!"

I laughed and put my cold hands on his bare chest. "Yeah. So am I Pay. We had sex." It took him a moment but he smirked before straddling me.

"Yeahhh i remember that, baby. Round two?" He jumped excitedly until the doorbell rang.

"FUCK!" We both whisper yelled, it would've been Maya getting dropped off.

"Uh I- ONE SEC!" I called downstairs while Payton and I rushed to get clothes on. "You get Ivy I'll answer the door." I rushed, sprinting downstairs to the door.

To my surprise it was only Maya, Nina must've just dropped her off. Okayyy?

"My! How was it last night?" I asked, panting and picking her up. She laughed before pulling out her pillowcase absolutely full of candy.

I stood there shocked. How did she-

"My! You better be sharing that!" I teased, putting her down. Just in time, Payton walked into where we were, holding a sleeping Ivy while kissing her softly.

I was in so much awe it was so cute.

Maya ran to him and hugged his knees before he handed me Ivy and picked her up. I decided to get breakfast while they did their shenanigans.

Ivy yawned and started crying as I reached the kitchen so I rocked her and sung a soft lullaby until she hushed.

As if on cue or some shit, the doorbell rang! It was Anthony, Noen and a boy I've never seen before..?

Payton answered the door with Maya still in his arms. The boys came in and I instantly realised who the other boy was. 

The school nurse. He came to my school just before I started homeschooling- he was the school nurse!

We all walked down to the living room and I fed Ivy quietly while the boys placed with Maya.

"So I'm guessing you know me..?" The boy spoke out of nowhere.

"Hm. School nurse, right?" I called, in shock.

"That's me uh- call me Griffin." He smiled, with his bright teeth.

*THERE ARE BATS OUTSIDE MY WINDOW RN AND ITS NIGHT AND I STG I FUCKING HIT THE ROOF BECAUSE ONE HIT MY WINDOW I- BYEEEE.*

After getting to know each other, we all decided on having a chill day- going to Leilas pool or something, seeing she said she's free.