9~ grubbly said bye felicia

A/N : I'm so fucking sorry everyone. I was gone for a while because shit fucking WENT D O W N. I was gone because I was at .. a place .. that people watched me to make sure I didn't hurt myself like I did. I hope you understand and I'm so sorry :,).

I woke up scared. My arms hurt. Holy fuck everything hurt. I rolled over and screamed when I saw a brown haired boy asleep next to me.

I could only see the back of his hair. It took me a minute to realise it was Payton.

PAYTON?

EXCUSE ME? Was everything a dream last night? Was it real? A- Am I dead?

I noticed that Payton didn't wake up so I decided to lie down for a little bit more. I grabbed my pillow to flip it to the cool side when pain shot all through my arm. It fucking hurt.

That's when I remembered what I did. Last night. I hurt myself.

"Shit!"
I quickly jumped out of bed and threw on a hoodie to cover my arms. If Payton found out .. I don't even know anymore ..

After i knew for sure the hoodie covered my pain, I got back into bed and cuddled into the shirtless Payton.

He rolled over and kissed the top of my head sleepily. I took in his scent.. cologne.. the one he knew I loved the most.

I tilted my head upwards after a few minutes and saw that he was now awake. I took this as my chance to kiss him passionately on the lips.

He chuckled before kissing me back and sitting up, bring me into his lap while he rested his chin on my head.

Kinda creepy but I couldn't stop staring at his stomach. His .. abs .. ✊🏽😫

I think he noticed because of the way he made a snarky comment that made me scoff,

"You can touch my abs if you want."

I wasn't looking but I already knew he was making a stupid smirking face.

I pushed myself up and stretched so wide I felt dizzy. Payton stood up next to me and picked me up so I was like a little koala!

I started to talk,
"How did you-"
"How did I get into your house. Maya let me in, I had to talk to you but when I realised you were asleep I was about to leave but I saw you shiver so I walked over to tuck you in. Then I saw.."

fUck.

My mouth dropped open in fear.

"I can- I-I- I can expl- im sorry."

I couldn't help but burst into tears. I felt a tear drop onto my shoulder and it hurt me even more.

"I hate it. There's n-nothing I can do anymore. I'm so .. I feel weak!"

I cried into Payton's chest. He sat on the bed and sat me so I straddled him and cried into his chest.

"Baby. You could've called me." He chuckled sadly and cried.

"I will always fucking be here, how bad is it baby..? Talk to me"

A/N : talk to me , I TALK BACK😫🎶

I sighed and looked up at him shakily.

He took me into a warm hug where I began to speak,

"I didn't know what to do. I couldn't think and I was stressed. I'm sorry."

I said before absolutely breaking down again.