my life

Why.
It's the only thing I can think of.
Why is my life this way?
I, a 15 year old girl, Amber Jones, live a horrible life.
Why me? Just why?!

My mom is a very busy lawyer. She works from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. She's always tired and doesn't have time for me.
So normally my aunt Rebecca takes care of me at some points. She is a very sweet woman and makes delicious food.

At school, everybody bullies me. Why, you ask.
My mom, let's just say, isn't the best lawyer. People think. She actually is for sure, but one idiot one day decided that she wasn't and spreaded fake rumors and everybody believes him.

Idiot.

And I have no friends and am 'rich' so everybody thinks I'm a bad person.

They call me ugly, fat, spoiled, loner.

You don't know, how much sterio types effected my life. People always believe in them. Idiots.

The girls in my barn bully me too, as I have nice tack and stuff like that.

Yes, it's because I'm 'rich'.

God, I wish I was never rich.

But there's a light at the end of my tunell. It shines. Shines bright.

And it is my everything. Basiclly, my life.

Rosi.

My heart warms when I hear her name in my ears.

My horse. My 15 yo 15.7 hh friesian horsr Rosi. Or

Roses bloom

Cute show name, huh.

A smile appears on my face every time I see that cute little muzzle.

I am so happy to have her. I don't know what I would do without her.

I hope all of the bad dissapears, leaving the good.