Chapter twelve

Aaliyah and her daughter looked up as Jameel joined them. The twins were at daycare. Jameel sat with them, as they enjoyed the warm weather on the beach. Aaliyah looked at Jameel, how can he not remember she thought? Jameel and their daughter decided to go for a swim. Aaliyah helped her get undressed and changed into her swimsuit. Jameel picked her up, and laughing    they ran into the sea. Aaliyah smiled watching them. Jameel might not remember anything she thought but he's still a great father to the children. Aaliyah smiled, watching them frolicking in the sea. She laughed as she saw her daughter attempting to swim, in the sea. She smiled as she heard Jameel shouting encouragement. She remembered what fun her and Jameel used to have in the sea, while splashing each other with water and swimming, and play fighting.

Aaliyah's daughter ran out of the water. Aaliyah hugged her close and dressed her. Aaliyah nearly collapsed as she saw Jameel come out of the water. It was like something out of a movie. He was coming out, in his trunks, with a toned body, with water dripping on his toned chest. Sunlight glistening on his hair. He's definitely got more toned she thought. She remembered that chest. How she would put her head on it at night, as she slept. How she would cuddle against it at night, and how she would cuddle against it, when he picked her up.

Aaliyah watched as Jameel and their daughter ate ice cream and laughed. It became too much and she just got up and left. She didn't know where she was going, but just kept going. She found herself outside a church. She went and sat down and just prayed. To have her Jameel back, to have her family back. She looked up and looked around the church. She was shocked ad she realised where she was. She was at their church. The one where her and Jameel got married. Her memories came back, as she realised how happy they'd been. Why? Why us? We never harmed anyone, she thought.