Chapter nineteen

Aaliyah sat on the beach, smiling. Her life was perfect at this very moment. She was so happy that Jameel had remembered everything. The children were happy that daddy remembered and the game was over. Aaliyah had gotten a lot of extra cuddles in the morning. Her children had told her that they were making up for when they weren't allowed to. This had broken Aaliyah's heart, as she realised how much of a toll Jameels memory loss had on the children. How much it had affected the children. Aaliyah vowed to never let them feel like that ever again. She watched Jameel and the children happily playing.  

Jameel came up to her, dripping wet. Aaliyah shrieked as he shook some water on her. Aaliyah handed him a towel to dry himself off. Jameel looked at Aaliyah mischievously and handed her the towel back. Aaliyah began slowly drying him. As she did, Jameel grabbed her hands. Aaliyah pulled them away.

"Jameel, stop it. Someone will see."

"So? Let them. Your my wife."

"I know, but not here."

"Where then? Me and you have a lot to catch up on."

"Jameel, me and you are not kids anymore. We're parents to three beautiful little children."

"So? That doesn't matter. We've always made time for each other. We have a great sex life."

"Shush. Keep it down. We don't want people knowing what we are talking about."

Before Jameel could reply, Aaliyah ran down as one of her children called her. I'll show her, thought Jameel. We've got a lot to catch up on.