Prologue

"You...are late" a snake like man said
"A thousand apologies, O patient one" a man said
"You have it, then?" He asked
"I had to slit a few throats to get it" the man said as he pulled out half of a medallion out of his pocket. The snake like man reached our for it only for it to be snatched back.
"Ah, Ah, Ahhh! The treasure Orochimaru...the treasure" he said. All of a sudden, a parrot flies by and grabs the medallion from the man. "Ouch!"
"Thank you Kabuto" Orochimaru said. "Trust me, my dear friend, you'll get what's coming to you
"What's coming to you! aWk!" Kabuto said as Orochimaru took out the second half of the beetle medallion and connected it. It then flew out of Orochimaru's hand and towards the dunes in the distance.
"Quickly! Follow it!" He said as they all rode off, following the glowing speck of light, until it reached a large dune. Then the dune begins to rise as it transforms into a giant lions head.
"At last, after all my years of searching, the cave of wonders!" He said
"aWk! Cave of wonders!" Kabuto mocked
"Now remember! Being me the lamp. The rest of the treasure is yours, but the lamp will be mine!. Orochimaru said to the man as the man approached the lions mouth.
"aWk, the lamp! aWk, the lamp!" He mocked again. He coughed. "Jeez, where'd ya dig this bozo up—"
"Shush" Orochimaru said as he put his index finger on Kabutos lips(?)
"who disturbs my slumber?" the lion said
"it is I...Kidomaru, a humble thief.
"Know this. Only one may enter here. One whose worth lies far within. A diamond in the rough." The lion said which made Kidomaru look at Orochimaru with a confused look.
"Well that are you waiting for? Go on!" Orochimaru said as Kidomaru hesitates to go into the cave. Once he plants his foot down, nothing happens causing him to sigh in relief. Then a roar comes and the lion then shut his mouth and the dune goes back to normal.
"Seek thee out, The diamond in the rough" it echoed. Kabuto unburies himself
"I can't believe it. I just don't believe it. We're never gonna get a hold of that stupid lamp! Just forget it. Look at this. Look at this. I'm so ticked off that I'm molting!" Kabuto said as he flew up to Orochimaru's shoulder
"Patience, Kabuto. Patience. Kidomaru was obviously less than worthy." Orochimaru said sarcastically
"Oh, there's a big surprise. That's an incred--I think I'm gonna have a heart attack and die from not surprise! What're we gonna do? We got a big problem here,a big prob—" orochimaru pinches his beak shut.
"Yes, we do. Only one may enter. I must find this one, this...diamond in the rough..." he said

a/n: okay so that was the prologue! Was it good? And should I continue because yeah