Chapter 8

Sasuke uses the distraction to make a break for the hourglass where Naruto is trapped. However, Orochimaru sees this and blocks the path. Sasuke is thrown away, and he loses his sword.
"Sasuke!" Naruto yelled as Sasuke jumps on a large gem and slides across the floor, grabbing the sword on his way.  He turns a corner, but the pursuing snake cannot, and the front half of Orochimaru crashes through a wall and hangs outside the palace.  Sasuke jumps up on the snake's back and stabs it causing Orochimaru to scream in agony. Sasuke takes this chance and tries to free Naruto.
"Hang on, Naruto!" Sasuke yelled. He is about to hit the glass with his sword when Orochimaru grabs him.
"You little fool!  You thought you could defeat the most powerful being on earth!" Orochimaru laughed sinfully
"Squeeze him, Orochimaru! Squeeze him like a--awk!" Kakashi elbows him out of the way
"Without the genie, boy, you're nothing!" He yelled. Sasuke then had an idea. He smirked
"The genie!  The genie!  The genie has more power than you'll ever have!" He yelled
"What?!"
"He gave you your power, he can take it away!" Sasuke said
"Sasuke, what are you doing?  Why are you bringing me into this?" Kakashi asked
"Face it, Orochimaru—you're still just second best!"
"You're right!  His power does exceed my own!  But not for long!" orochimaru circles around Kakashi
"The boy is crazy.  He's a little punch drunk.  One too many hits with the snake" His hand turns into a snake and he hits his head with it.
"Slave, I make my third wish!  I wish to be an all powerful genie!" Orochimaru wished
"All right, your wish is my command." He said "Way to go, Sasuke" Kakashi said to Sasuke as he zaps orochimaru. His snake form dissipates and he turns into a genie. Naruto raises his hand to only disappear under the sand. Sasuke runs over and finally smashes the glass causing  sand and Naruto to pour out.
"Yes!  Yes!  The power! The absolute power!" He laughed
"What have you done? Why?" Naruto asked Sasuke
"Naruto, Trust me!" He said as a  black lamp appears at Orochimaru's base.
"The universe is mine to command, to control!"
"Not so fast, Orochimaru!  Aren't you forgetting something?" He asked. Orochimaru looks down questioningly
"You wanted to be a genie, you got it!  And everything that goes with it!" The ravenette said as shackles appear on Orochimaru's wrists.
"No!  No!"
"I'm gettin' out of here!  Come on, you're the genie, I don't want—" Kabuto tries to fly away, but is sucked in with Orochimaru
"Phenomenal cosmic powers!  Itty bitty living space"
"Sasuke, you little genius, you!"Kakashi said as Shiro turns back to normal, the carpet re-ravels, Naruto, Minato and Kurama are standing together.  Kurama jumps up into the arms of Minato, then they are all transformed. Minato is crushed because of the weight of the new Kuram.  The palace reappears where it used to be in the city and Sasuke is left holding the new lamp.
"Get your blasted beak out of my face!" Orochimaru yelled
"Oh, shut up, you moron!" Kabuto yelled back
"Don't tell me to shut up!"
"Allow me" Kakashi said as he takes the lamp and goes to the balcony. He winds up as if to throw the lamp, but opens his palm flat and flicks it out into the desert with his finger.
"Ten- thousand years in a cave of wonders ought to chill him out" Kakashi said

Naruto and Minato smile at each other knowing that they could be safe again. Kakashi looks to find Sasuke.
"Sasuke, no need to look sad. You've still got one wish left.  Just say the word and you're a prince again" Kakashi said
"But Kakashi, what about your freedom?"
"Hey, it's only an eternity of servitude.  This is love. Sasuke, you're not gonna find another boy like him in a million years.  Believe me, I know.  I've looked."
"Alright fine" Sasuke smiled
"Just say the words!" Kakashi said
"Alright...I wish...for you to be free"
"One prince coming right—Wait what?" Kakashi's shackles then disappeared and he became a full fledged human.
"Kakashi, you're free!"
"Heh, heh!  I'm free. I'm free. Quick, quick, wish for something outrageous.  Say  "I want a castle." Wish for a castle.  Try that!
"wish for a castle"
"No way" he smiled he hugged Sasuke. "Thank you." He said
"No. Thank you, Kakashi. I owe you everything" Sasuke hugged back. "So What are you gonna do now?" He asked
"Well I gotta see the world now. This'll be great" He starts packing a suitcase, but looks down and sees Sasuke looking very sad.
"Kakashi, I'm--I'm gonna miss you"
"Me too, Sasuke.  No matter what anybody says, you'll always be a prince to me" Sasuke smiles

"Oh I'm so god you're okay!" Naruto said to his father.
"Same goes for you too Naruto. I don't know what I'd do if I had lost you too" he smiled. "I think...I think you're ready to take the title as Sultan, Naruto" he said making Naruto lit up with happiness. "And as sultan, you may change the rule...he's a good man"
"Thank you so much! Wait till I tell Sasuke—" Naruto said as he turned his head to find Sasuke but he wasn't there.
"Hey Uh, Kakashi was it? Where did Sasuke go?" He asked
"He's right—oh? I don't know. He might've left already" Kakashi said.
"Go any get him before it too late yeah?" He said and Naruto nodded.

Sasuke walked out of the palace gates.
"Well...it was fun while it lasted Shiro" he sighed. "Let's get out of here—"
"Stop, thief!" Sasuke turns around to see Naruto. "Your sultan commands it" naruto said and smiled
"Sultan? Does that mean that I'm in trouble?" Sasuke asked as he walked closer to Naruto
"Only because you got caught" naruto said as they both kissed.

-The end-

a/n: thank you for reading! So for the ending, I made it kinda like the newer Aladdin but yeah. Hope you enjoyed!