Chapter 7

Sasuke emerges, and looks around. He was rather confused. How'd he get to this very cold wasteland? Then it hit him. He had to get back to Naruto in time.

"Shiro? Shiro?!" Sasuke shouted. He looked back at a shivering pile of snow to find Shiro there. "This is all my fault—I should have freed Kakashi when I had the chance" Sasuke said as he dugout Shiro and cradled him inside his vest.
"Are you okay? I'm sorry, Shiro—I made a mess of everything, somehow. I gotta go back and set things right" he mumbled. He starts to walk through the snow, and he eventually steps on a frozen carpet.
"Carpet!" Sasuke said as he looks up to see that carpet is pinned by the pillar. He tugs to try and free carpet. Sasuke kept trying until it was no use. so he began to remove snow from the base of the pillar.
"Shiro, start digging" Sasuke said as they both started to dig the snow. Finally, enough snow has been removed, and the pillar begins to roll. Sasuke runs away, looks back, then slides into place. The pillar rolls over him, and when it is gone, Sasuke and Shiro are left sitting in the patch of snow made by the window of the pillar.
"Yeah! All right!" He said. He then Looked up at his turban to see a very scared Shiro. Carpet shakes off the snow and rushes over to pick
them up.
"Now, back to Konaha! Let's go!" Sasuke said as the carpet went full speed back to Konaha.

___At the Castle___
Kabuto has Minato tied up like a marionette, and Naruto is chained next to the throne.
Orochimaru pulls the chain, and Naruto walks up to him holding an apple.
"It pains me to see you reduced to this, Naruto" Orochimaru said he He takes a bite out of the apple that we was he holding.
"A...handsome ray of sunshine such as yourself should be on the arm of the most powerful man in the world" he said as he  waves his finger and a crown appears.
"What do you say, my dear? Why, with you as my king or queen...whichever you prefer" he said sinisterly. Naruto growled as he picked up a glass of wine and threw it in his face
"Never! I'll never marry someone like you!" My heart belongs to someone else!" The blonde yelled
"I'll teach you some respect!" Orochimaru said as Naruto falls back. Orochimaru raises his hand to slap him. Then he stops.
"No. Genie, I have decided to make my final wish. I wish for Prince Naruto to fall desperately in love with me" he wished. Just at that moment, Sasuke had gotten to Konaha and was at the window.
"Ah, master—don't you think this is weird? And there are a few problems with that wish...you see I can't—"
"Don't talk back to me, you stupid lout! You will do what I order you to do, slave!" He yelled.

Naruto looked up and sees Sasuke in the window, motioning him to play along. He hesitantly nods and stands up and puts the crown on his head.
"Orochimaru! I never realized how incredibly handsome you are" he said but he was really cringing. Kakashi's jaw drops. 'Hold up...so all my hard work for Sasuke was for nothing?!' Kakashi thought.
"That's better" He pulls the Kakashi's jaw up like a shade.
"Now, pussycat, tell me more about...myself"
"You're tall, well dressed..." naruto said as orochimaru walks over to her. Sasuke jumps down with Shiro and Kakashi sees them.
"Sasuke! Sauske, little buddy!" He said
"Shh!" Sauske shushed
"Sasuke, I'm sorry but I can't help you—I work for senor psychopath, now." His head turns into Orochimaru's, then back to normal
"Hey—I'm a street rat, remember? I'll improvise" Sasuke said as he slides down a pile of coins and hides close to Orochimaru and Naruto.

"Go on..." orochimaru said
"And your hair...is so...twisted..." He said as he wraps his arms around him. He pretends to twist with his finger, but he is actually motioning for Sasuke to come over. Sasuke saw this. So he made his move but Kabuto say.
"Oro--mmmmmm!" Shiro grabs him and covers his mouth.
"And the street rat?" He asked
"What street rat?" Naruto asked as he thought for a moment. 'I'm gonna have to kiss him to make him believe me dattebayo...I don't want tooooo'
The blonde leaned in for a kiss  when Kabuto manages to knock over a bowl. Orochimaru turns to look, but Naruto grabs him back and kisses him. Sasuke furrowed his eyebrows and looks disgusted. Shiro and Kabuto did as well.
"That was...nice...perhaps we could...take it to the next level?" He asked as he lifted the younger boys chin. "If you've kissed me, you wouldn't have a problem proceeding would you?" Naruto looked at him afraid and confused. 'Sasuke...please...do something...help me!' Naruto thought as he shut his eyes in fear. Sasuke heard what was going on and was filled with rage. He wasn't just going to let Orochimaru do this! He wasn't going to let orochimaru stand around him at all!
As Sasuke was about to go to them, Orochimaru saw Sasuke's reflection in Naruto's crown.
"You!!  How many times do I have to kill you, boy?" He zaps Sasuke causing Naruto rushing towards him.
"A-Are you okay?" Naruto asked frantically.
"In fine...now get the lamp!" Sasuke said as he ran and grabs the staff. Naruto just went to get the lamp, however, Orochimaru shakes off Sasuke, then zaps Naruto into an hourglass.
"Ah, ah, ah, Prince. Your time is up!" He said as sand began to fall from the top onto her.
"Naruto!"
"Oh, nice shot, Orochi—" he is knocked out by Shiro. Shiro then ran towards the lamp.
"Don't toy with me!" Orochimaru yelled as he zapped Shiro into a toy monkey.
"Shiro!" Sasuke yelled. Then carpet came in
"Things are unraveling fast, now boy" he called carpet which unravels it. Sasuke again rushes for the lamp.
"Get the point?" His path is blocked by large swords sticking in the floor. Orochimaru grabs the lamp and laughs hideously. Sasuke pulls a sword out of the floor.
"I'm just getting warmed up!" He said as he breathes a ring of fire around Sasuke.
"Are you afraid to fight me yourself, you cowardly snake?"
"A snake, am I? Perhaps you'd like to see how snake-like I can be!" He smiles broadly, and a snake's tongue come out from behind his teeth. He then turns into a giant cobra, and the ring of fire around Sasuke becomes part of the snake that was encircling Sasuke. The snake Orochimaru makes moves on Sasuke, and on the third try, Sasuke swings the sword and hits Orochimaru.

"Rickem, rockem, rackem, rake--stick that sword into that snake!" Kakashi said with a shirt with an 'S' on it with multiple cheerleaders.
"You stay out of thissss!" Orochimaru hissed
Kakashi then got a tiny pennant with a 'J' on it.
"Orochimaru, Orochimaru's, he's our man—if he can't do it, GREAT!" He said weakly