The Cave of Wonders

"No! You wouldn't! I won't allow you too! He saved my life Y'know?! If it weren't for him, I wouldn't lost a hand!" Naruto yelled as he collapsed to the floor
"I am exceedingly sorry, Naruto"
"H-How could you?" He said sternly as he ran to his room in tears.

"So, how did  it go?" Kabuto asked
"I think he took it rather well." Orochimaru said with a sinister smile

Naruto was at the edge of the fountain, crying. Kurama walked over there to comfort the blonde. 
"It's all my fault, Kyuu.  I didn't even know his name" he cried

"Gah!! I can't believe it! He was a Prince! No he was THE Prince! I probably sounded so stupid! And I was the one calling him a dobe" Sasuke said as rats scurry by.
"Yoo-hoo!  Sasuke? Hello!" Shiro said from the window at the top of the dungeon
"Shiro! Down here! Help me out of these chains!" He yelled. Shiro got to the ground and grabbed a clith around his head and decided To imitate the Prince.
"Hey, He was in trouble! Ah, he was worth it" he smiled as Shiro jumped on Sasuke's shoulders and freed Sasuke.
"Yeah, yeah, yeah." Shiro said
"Don't worry, Abu.  I'll never see him again.  I'm a street rat, remember, and there's a law. He's gotta marry at least a Prince or Princess. I'm no where near that type of standard. I mean look at me...I'm a street rat. Who would want someone like me?" He asked Shiro as he rubbed his wrist
"I'm a—I'm a fool" he sighed
"You're only a fool if you give up, boy." An old man said from the corner that's both Sasuke and Shiro had never seen
"Who are you?"
"A lowly prisoner, like yourself.  But together, perhaps we can be more."
"Well...I'm listening." He said
"There is a cave, boy.  A cave of wonders. Filled with treasures beyond your wildest dreams. Treasure enough to impress even your Prince" he said
"Orochimaru, can ya hurry it up?  I'm dyin' in here!" Kabuto said from the disguise that Orochimaru has used.
"But the law says that only a princess can marry—"
"You've heard of the golden rule, haven't you boy? Whoever has the gold makes the rules." He grins, showing a hideously bad mouth.
"So why would you share all of this wonderful treasure with me?"
"I need a young man with strong legs and a strong back to go in after it."
"Ah, one problem.  It's out there, we're in here?" Sasuke said
The old man walks to a wall and pushes open a hidden exit
"Mmm, mmm, mmm.,  Things aren't always what they seem.  So, do we have a deal?" Sasuke looked at Shiro, who shrugs his shoulders
"Deal." He said

Sasuke walked up to the cave of wonders
"Who disturbs my slumber?"
"It is I, Sasuke.."
"Proceed.  Touch nothing but the lamp." The cave opens up with a roar, and a staircase appears in front of the raven.
"Remember, boy—first fetch me the lamp, and then you shall have your reward." He said
"C'mon, Shiro." Sasuke said as Shiro hid under his vest. Sasuke began to walk down the staircase until he reaches the bottom and enters a golden chamber filled with treasure.
"Would ya look at that!"
"Uh oh!" Shiro said
"Just a handful of this stuff would make me richer than the sultan!" Sasuke slightly smiled as Shiro peeks out, sees the treasure, then bolts for it
"Shiro!" Sasuke yelled. Shiro stops in mid run, hovering over a rug on the floor.
"Don't...touch...anything!  We gotta find that lamp."Sasuke said as they kept walking. Shiro kept looking back as if something was following them
"Huh?" Shiro said as He turns, and a carpet lies flat on the floor.  He continues, and the carpet begins to follow again.  Again, Shiro turns back, but the carpet is rolled up and leaning against a pile of treasure. Shiro runs to sasuke and tugs his pants.
"Sasuke!  Sasuke!"
"Shiro, will ya knock it off?" Sasuke asked as the carpet continued to follow, but this time, when Shiro turnsaround, the carpet jumps to the other side.  It reaches down with a tassel and pulls the monkeys tail.  When Shiro jumps around, the carpet again goes to the other side.  This time, Shiro lands in a karate stance.  The carpet reaches down and plucks Shiros's hat off, then puts it on himself.  Shiro sits thinking for a second, until carpet waves a tassel in front of his face.  Shiro and carpet both jump scared, and run away.  Shiro tackles Sasuke and turns his head to look at the Carpet.
"Shiro, what are you—crazy?" Sasuke said as the Carpet peeks out from behind a pile of treasure.
"A magic carpet!  It's not everyday you see that. I guess they really do exist...C'mon out.  I'm not gonna hurt you." Sasuke said gently. The carpet slowly comes out, shyly, then picks up Shiros's hat and dusts it off.  It flies over to Sasuke and hands the hat to Shiro next to him.  Shiro screeches, and jumps onto Sasukes's shoulder.
"Take it easy, Shiro.  He's not gonna bite"
The carpet again picks up Shiro's hat and hands it to him.  Shiro shakes his fist and screeches at it while the carpet began to walk away, sadly.
"Hey, wait a minute.  Don't go.  Maybe you can help us" Sasuke said as the carpet looks back, excited. It then flies over and wraps around the pair.
"Hey, whoa!  You see, we're trying to find this lamp" The boy said as the carpet motions for them to follow it.
"I think he knows where it is." The raven said as they passed through a long cave, u til they emerge in a giant underground cave. In the center of the room is a tall pillar, with a staircase going up to it.  It is surrounded by water with unevenly placed stones forming a bridge.  At the top of the pillar is a beam of light. .
"Wait here!" Sasuke said as he began to cross the bridge
"Oh.  Huh?" Shiro said as he saw a shrine with a golden monkey.  The outstretched paws held a giant ruby as if it was given to him. Shiro is hypnotically drawn to it and Sasuke climbs the
stairs quickly.  Carpet sees Shiro and grabs his tail trying in vain to hold him back.  Sasuke finally reaches the magic lamp
"This is it?  This is what we came all the way down here to—" He looks down and sees Shiro break free of caroets's hold and lunge toward the jewel.
"Shiro—NO!" Sasuke yelled as Shiro grabbed the jewel.There is a rumbling and the room began to shake.
"Infidels!" Was echoed
"Uh oh!" Shiro said as if he did nothing
You have touched the forbidden treasure...Now you will never see the light of day again!!" From that Shiro placed the jewel back into the paw, but the jewel and the shrine melt into lava. Sasuke races down the steps, but they flatten into a ramp, and he skies down until he flies into the air.  The water has turned into lava and He is falling toward it, when all of a sudden carpet appears and catches him.   Shiro is standing on one of the rocks of the bridge. He looks left and right and sees rocks exploding into lava. Then carpet races over and Sasuke grabs him, just as the last rock was exploding.
"Carpet, let's move!" Sasuke commanded. Together, they race back through the caves dodging walls and falling debris.  Shiro grabs Sasuke's head and covers his eyes.
"Shiro, this is no time to panic!" Sasuke yelled as he He pulled Shiro off his head and sees they are flying into a wall. The carpet goes into a dive, then through another cave.  Finally, they emerge through the internal entrance.  Outside, the cave begins to growl and close.  Carpet, Sasuke and Shiro are almost to the top when a boulder drops on carpet, sending it to the floor.  Sasuke  grabbed onto the rock wall and holds on and then He sees the old man at the top within his reach.
"Help me out!" Sasuke yelled as he continued to keep his grip
"Throw me the lamp!" The old man said
"I can't hold on.  Give me your hand!!"
"First give me the lamp!" He yelled as Sasuke reaches in and pulls out the magic lamp.  He hands it up, and the old man raises it above his head.
"Ha ha ha ha!  Yes!  At last!  Ha ha ha ha!"
Sasuke had climbed out with the assistance of Shiro But the old man kicks aside shiro and grabs Sasuke's wrist.
"What are you doing?"
"Giving you your reward!" The old mans voice became clear. "Your eternal reward" he said as he pulled out a crooked dagger and is about to stab Sasuke, when Shiro bites him on the wrist causing him to scream, but lets go of Sasuke, who falls into the cave.  The "old man" throws Shiro into the cave as well.  As they fell, carpet sees this, but is pinned under a boulder.  It struggles to break free, then does.  It races up and catches Sasuke, but he has already hit the wall several times, and is unconscious.  On the surface, the cave roars one final time, then sinks back into the sand.
Orochimaru then pulled off his disguise
"Heh heh heh! It's mine.  It's all mine! I—where is it?  No. NO!!" He said as he couldn't find the lamp