Introduction: Sasuke Uchiha and Naruto Uzumaki

A boy rushes up to the edge, carrying a loaf of bread.  He almost drops it over the edge.
"Stop, thief!  I'll have your hands for a trophy, street rat!" A guard yelled
The boy looks back, then down, then at the bread
"All this for a loaf of bread?" The raven hair male asked himself as he jumped off, landing on two ropes strung between buildings, with drying clothes on them.  He skies down them, collecting bits and pieces of clothing on him as he goes.  Finally, he's nearing the end of the rope, at a window, when a woman reaches out and slams the shutters closed.  He slams into the shutters and falls to the street, his fall being broken by numerous awnings and the pile of clothes around him.  He pulls off the top layer of clothes and is about to enjoy his bread until...
"There he is!" A guard yelled
"You won't get away so easy!" Another guard yelled
"You think that was easy?" He said as he looks at three women, laughing at him.
"You two, over that way, and you, with me.  We'll find him." A guard said as the raven pulls a sheet over him and wraps himself as a disguise. He then rushes over to the women.
"Morning, ladies."
"Getting into trouble a little early today, aren't
we Sasuke ?
"Trouble?  No way.  You're only in trouble if you get caught--" A hand grabs Sasuke's shoulder and yanks him back causing his disguise to fall off
"Welp. I'm in trouble!"
"and this time—" a screeching sound from a monkey, then the guard's turban is pulled down over his eyes.  The monkey dances on the guard's head, laughing.
"Perfect timing, Shiro!" Sasuke said

a/n: don't worry I did my research! Sasuke's pet dogs name is Shiro! Don't believe me? Look it up. But for now, Shiro will be a monkey

"Hello" Shiro said
"Come on, let's get outta here! Before we actually get in trouble" the raven said as he started to run. He then approached a few castle gaurds. Weirdly enough, Sasuke battles a guard wielding a sword.  He dodges a couple of swings, then pulls down the guards's pants.  Shiro threw raspberries at the guard, then dodges an attack.  The Guard slashed at Sasuke, but destroys a barrel of fish instead.  As Sasuke runs off, the guard pulls a fish over his lower body as a pair of pants.

After all that chaos, the two finally lost the castle guards and high fives each other
"Alright time to eat!" Sasuke said as he broke the bread in two and gives half to Shiro, who began to eat. Sasuke was about to eat the bread until he looks over and sees two young children rummaging through the garbage for food. The girl saw him, then drops her find and tries to hide. Sasuke looks at them, then the bread, then at Shiro
"Uh-oh!" Shiro said as he takes a big bite of his food, but Sasuke gets up and walks over to the children. The girl, frightened, pulls her brother back.
"Here...take it." He said as the girl grabbed the bread and giggled with delight. Shiro tries to swallow his bite but then he felt guilty. He walks over to the children and offers his bread to them. In delight, they pet him on the head. Shiro turns around and sees Sasuke walking into the daylight, where there is a parade going on. Sasuke peers over the shoulders of people and sees Princesses Sakura riding on a horse
'Probably on his way to the palace, I suppose' Sasuke thought
"Another suitor for the prince" one of the bystanders said. Then two kids come running from the ally which startles Sasuke. one of the boys runs out in front of the Princesses horse, startling it.
"Out of my way, you filthy brat!" She said as he brings up her whip to attack the children, but Sasuke jumps in front of them and catches the whip.
"Hey, if I were as rich as you, I could afford some manners" Sasuke said
"Oh--I teach you some manners!"Sakura said as she kicks Sasuke into a puddle of mud making the crowd laugh at him.
"Look at that, Shiro. It's not every day you see a horse with two rear ends" he mumbled. The prince stoped and turned back to Sasuke.
"You are a worthless street rat. You were born a street rat, you'll die a street rat!" She snarled
Sasuke ran after the Princesses but before he could get close, the castle doors shut close.
"I'm not worthless. Come on, Shiro. Let's go home..." Sasuke sighed

Sasuke walked to his home and sighed. Once he got to his house. He looked out at the view with a frown. Sasuke then tucked Shiro in his bed as he was stuck in his own thoughts.
'Riffraff? street rat? Thats completely wrong! That's stupid...do they know what they're doing? If they looked closer...would they see the poor boy that I am?...Probably not...they're all to ignorant to see that...that we are all suffering...'he thought as he pulls back a curtain to reveal the beautiful palace that held the prince and his family.
"Someday, Shiro, things are gonna change. We'll be rich, live in a palace, and never have any problems at all." He whispered "and possibly...I could find a lover..."

____Later during the day____
The door bursts open, and Princesses Sakura storms in, missing the rear end of her skirt.
"I've never been so insulted!"
"Oh, Princess Sakura.  You're not leaving so soon, are you?" The sultan asked
"Good luck marrying him off!" She yelled as he stormed out
"Oh, Naruto!  Naruto!  Naruto!" The sultan yelled as he goes looking for his son in the garden. He finds her, but is interrupted by Kurama, Naruto's pet tiger, who blocks him off.  Kuram has a piece of the Princesses skirt that was in his mouth. The yellow haired sultan grabbed the cloth and yanks it out of Kurama's mouth
"Confound it, Kurama!  So, this is why Princesses Sakura stormed out!" Minato sighed
Father...Kurama was just playing with her,
weren't you Kurama?" Naruto asked him as Kurama comes over and allows Naruto to pet and hug him.
"You were just playing with that overdressed, self-absorbed Princesses Sakura, weren't you?" He cuddles and smiles, enjoying the moment, until he looks up at his angry father.
"Naruto, you've got to stop rejecting every suitor that comes to call.  The law says you..."
"...must be married to a prince or princess" they both said as Naruto walked over to a dove cage.
"The law is wrong" Naruto blurted out
"You've only got three more days!" Minato said
"Father,  I hate being forced into this..." He said as he grabbed a dove out of the cage and pets it. "If I do marry, I want it to be for love." He slightly smiled
"Naruto, it's not only this law.  I'm not going to be around forever, and I just want to make sure you're taken care of" Minato sighed as Naruto handed him the dove, and he puts it back in the cage.
"Try to understand.  I've never done a thing on my own. I've never had any real friends..." She swirls her finger in the water of the pond, petting the fish. While Kurama looks up at him and growls.
"Except you, Kyuu" he said making the tiger satisfied. Kurama then goes back to sleep.
"I've haven't even been outside the palace walls!" Naruto said
"But Naruto, you're a Prince."
"Then maybe I don't want to be a Prince!" Naruto said as he splashed the water out of anger.
"Oooohhh! Allah forbid you should have any daughters!" He said as Kurama looked up and thinks for a second.  Naruto just goes to the dove cage and yanks open the door letting doves fly off into freedom. He watches them go and fly off. 'That's what I want to be...to be free...'