The encounter

Naruto just goes to the dove cage and yanks open the door letting doves fly off into freedom. He watches them go and fly off. 'That's what I want to be...to be free...'

"I don't know where he gets it from. His mother wasn't nearly so picky." A shadow falls over Minato. He looks up startled and sees Orochimaru
"Ah, Orochimaru—my most trusted advisor. I am desperate need of your wisdom."
"My life is but to serve you, my lord" He bows
"It's this suitor business. Naruto refuses to
choose a wife. I'm at my wit's end!"
"Awk! Wit's-end" Kabuto mocked
"Perhaps a I can divine a solution to this thorny problem" he said
"If anyone can help, it's you." Minato said
"Ah, but it would require the use of the mystic blue diamond?"
"Uh, my ring? But it's been in the family for years. I couldn't possibly do that"
"It is necessary to find the prince a suitor." Orochimaru said as he looked at his staff and then the eyes of the staff begin to glow. The room darkens, Orochimaru's voice slows down and deepens. The Minato's eyes get a hypnotized look.
"Don't worry. Everything will be fine." He said
"Everything...will be...fine." Minato said slowly
"The diamond." He commanded
"Here, Orochimaru. Whatever you need will be fine." He unwilling said as he removed the ring from his finger and hands it to Orochimaru. Everything goes back to normal but Minato is still hypnotized.
"You are most gracious, my liege. Now run along and do what you need to do"
"Yes...that'll be...pretty good."

____Later that Night____
Naruto put in his disguise and went back into the garden. He reached the palace walls and began to climb it until he is tugged from behind by Kurama.
"Oh, I'm sorry, Kurama but I can't stay here and have my life lived for me. I'll miss you" he said as he begins to climb again, and is helped up by Kurama, who began to whine and whimper.
"Good bye!" He whispered as he disappeared over the wall.

____in the morning____
Sasuke and Shiro are back to their daily routine and are on top of the fruit stand.
"Okay, Shiro. Go!" Sasuke said as Shiro dips over the edge and looks at the proprietor.
As the proprietor talks to the crowd, Shiro graves and melon. He continues to hang there, distracting the proprietors attention
"Hey, get your paws off that!" He yelled
"Blah blah blah!" Shiro "mocked"
"Why, you! Get away from here, you filthy ape!" He yelled as he grabbed the melon away from Shiro but in the foreground, Sasuke dips down and snatches another melon from the stand.
"Bye bye!" Shiro says as the proprietor takes the melon to the front, where he places it on top of a stack. He looks confused, like he has just done this.
"Nice goin' Shiro." He said as he broke the melon and started to eat.

"handsome young man, buy a sword. No finer sword in brass or silver." Someone said
"Sugar dates, sugar dates and figs! Sugar dates and pistachios!"
"Would the lady like a necklace. A pretty necklace for a pretty lady" someone was talking to a woman. Naruto continued walked and was fascinated by the action, but is startled by a fish thrust into her face.
"Fresh fish! We catch 'em, you buy 'em!"
"Yeah I don't think so. " he said as he backs away, but bumps into a fire eater, who is startled into swallowing his fire.
"Oh sorry, excuse me. " he said as the man gulps, then belches fire from his mouth. Naruto just continued to walked. Sasuke looks around to see Naruto in the distance.
"He looks new...quite charming too..." he said to himself.
Naruto pulls the hood from his cloak over his head and then Shiro notice Sasuke. He jumped on Sasuke's shoulder while waving his hand in front in Sasuke's face
"Uh oh. Hello? Hello?" Shiro said

Naruto stops at the fruit stand and sees a young homeless child reaching for a piece of fruit. He picks one up and gives it to him.
"Oh, you must be hungry. Here you go" naruto smiled and the boy runs off.
"You'd better be able to pay for that." The man said
"Pay?" Naruto asked
"No one steals from my cart!"
"O-Oh, I'm sorry sir. I don't have any money...y'know?"
"Thief!" He yelled
"What no! That not it at all! Please, if you let me go to the palace, I can get some from the Sultan!" Naruto said, shaking quite a bit.
"Do you know what the penalty is for stealing?" The proprietor asked as he took Narutos hand and pined it down on the table, intending to chop it off.
"N-No, no please!" The blonde pleaded as the knife dropped but was stopped but someone.