Chapter 6

"Sultan?" Sasuke asked
"Yes, a fine upstanding youth like yourself, a person of your unimpeachable moral character is exactly what this kingdom needs!"
Minato said but then, Sasuke seemed concerned

"We gotta get outta here! We gotta get-- I gotta start packing, your highness. Only essentials!" Kabuto said as he started throwing things out of his cage. Orochimaru smiles broadly.
"Travel light! Bring the guns, the weapons, the knives and how about this picture? I don't know—I think I'm making a weird face in it." Kabuto said as Orochimaru started to laugh wildly.
"Oh, boy--he's gone nuts. He's cracked" he said as he flew down and knocks on his head.
Orochimaru? Get a grip, Orochimaru!" He said then orochimaru grabbed Kabuto a neck
"Good grip!" He shouted
"Prince Sasu is nothing more than that ragged urchin Aladdin. He has the lamp, Kabuto"
"Why that miserable—"
"But you are going to relieve him of it!"
"Me?"

"Sultan? They want me to be sultan? Or both of us?" Sasuke said to himself as Kakashi came out of the lamp
"Huzzah! Hail the conquering hero!" He looks at Sasuke who walked away with his head down. He stops, scratches his head, comes up with an idea, then zooms over to Sasuke. Kakashi holds up his hands like a director scoping a picture and we look through them.
"Sasuke, you've just won the heart of the Prince. What are you gonna do next?" Sasuke looks at him, then walks away in sadness to the bed, where he falls on it and sighs. Kakashi looked at him confused, then goes to him and pulls out a script labeled "Sasuke."
"Psst, your line is "I'm going to free the genie or Kakashi"
"Kakashi...I can't."
"Sure you can. You just go "Kakashi, I wish you free." He grabs Sasuke's head and uses him as a mock ventriloquist's dummy. Sasuke just pulled away
"I'm serious. Look, I'm sorry—I really am. But they want to make me sultan—no!, They want to make Prince Sasu sultan. Without you, I'm just Sasuke"
"Sasuke, you won!"
"Because of you! The only reason anyone thinks I'm anything is because of you. What if they find out I'm not really a prince? What if Naruto finds out? I'll lose her. Kakashi, I can't keep this up on my own. I can't wish you free.
"Hey, I understand. After all, you've lied to everyone else. Hey, I was beginning to feel left out. Now, if you'll excuse me, master" he then went back into the lamp.
Shiro and carpet are watching from the window.
"Ohhh" Shiro said
"Kakashi, I'm really sorry" he tried apologizing but there was no answer.
"Well, fine!" He slams a pillow on top of the lamp.
"Then just stay in there!" He looks at Shiro and Carpet.
"What are you guys looking at?" He yelled. The two walked away making Sasuke instantly regret it
"Look, I—I'm sorry. Wait Shiro—wait—I'm sorry, I didn't—wait, c'mon." Sasuke sighed What am I doing? Kakashi's right—I gotta tell Naruto the truth."
"Sasu, oh Sasu—will you come here?"
"Well, here goes" he walked into the garden. "Naruto? Where are you?" He asked as he walked by Kabuto who disguised himself as a
flamingo.
"Ahem—In the menagerie, hurry" he imitated Narutos voice
"I'm coming."
Kabuto then went to find the lamp under the pillow
"Boy, Orochimaru's gonna be happy to see you!

"People of Konaha, My Son has finally chosen a suitor!" Minato announced
"Naruto?"
"Sasu, where have you been?"
"There's something I've got to tell you."
"The whole kingdom has turned out for father's announcement!
"No! But Naruto, listen to me, please!" He pleaded
"Good luck!" He pushes him out onto the platform with Minato, where he overlooks the entire crowd
"Sasu Uchiha!"
"Oh, boy!" Sasuke sighed

"Look at them, cheering that little pipsqueak." Kabuto mumbled
"Let them cheer." The snake like man said as He lifts the lamp and rubs it. Kakashi then comes out.
"You know Sasuke, I'm getting reallyyyyyy—I don't think you're him.
"I am your master now" He throws Kakashi to the ground and puts his foot on his face.
"I was afraid of that" he muttered
"Genie, grant me my first wish. I wish to rule on high, as sultan!!!" dark clouds then circled the castle. The castle shakes and the roof rips off and making Minato and Sasuke duck
"What the?"
"Bless my soul. What is this? What is going on?" Minato said as his turban lifts off his head. When he grabs it, his whole body flies up, then is stripped of all his clothing except his boxer. The clothing reappears on Orochimaru
"Heh heh heh!" He laughed evilly
"Orochimaru, you vile betrayer." Minato said
"That's Sultan Vile Betrayer to you." Kabuto corrected
"Oh, yeah? Well, we'll just see about that!" Sasuke Pulls off his own turban, but finds it empty. "The lamp!"
"Finders-keepers, Sasu"
They both look up and see a gigantic Kakashi lift the palace into the clouds.. Sasuke whistles and carpet flies up to greet him. They fly up near the Kakashi's head.
"Kakashi! No!"
"Sorry, kid—I got a new master now" he said as he places the palace on top of a mountain.
"Orochimaru, I order you to stop!"
"There's a new order now--my order! Finally, you will bow to me!" Minato bows, but Naruto doesn't
"We'll never bow to you!" Naruto said
"Why am I not surprised?" Kabuto sighed
"If you will not bow before a sultan, then you will cower before a sorcerer!"he turned to Kakashi
"Genie, for my second wish—I wish to be the most powerful sorcerer in the world!"
Kakashi extends his finger. Sasuke tries to stop him, but he cannot, and another Kakashi brand lightning bolt strikes Orochimaru , returning him to his normal look.
"Ladies and gentlemen, a warm Agrabah welcome for Sorcerer Jafar!"
"Now where were we? Ah, yes--abject humiliation!" He zaps Naruto and Minato with his staff, and they both bow to him. Kurama comes running at him. He zaps Kurama, and the Fox turns into a kitty(?)
"Down, boy! Oh, Prince—" He lifts his chin with his staff "there's someone I'm dying to introduce you to."
"Orochimaru! Get your hands off him!" He yelled as orochimaru zaps Sasuke.
"Ah Prince Sasu..." he brings the two of them closer in the air.
"Yes, meet a blast from your past. Say hello to your precious Prince Sasu!" He said as he zaps Prince Sasu into Sasuke
"Or should we say Sasuke?" Kabuto said
"Naruto, I tried to tell you..." Sasuke said
Orochimaru has zapped Shiro back to normal. He sends the two of them into a tall pillar, then launches it like a rocket, but not before carpet can get in.

Sasuke emerges, and looks around. He was rather confused. How'd he get to this very cold wasteland? Then it hit him. He had to get back to Naruto in time.