Part-5

Hey guys! Fun fact I'm writing this in the bathroom of my school instead of working. Yippee!
Well on with the story.

Keefe pov
Sophie's phone went off. Keefe hurried and grabbed it before she woke up.
"Hello?" He asked.
"Umm..I think I have the wrong number, sorry to bother you." A man answered.
"Wait! Did you mean to call Sophie Foster."
"Yea how did you know."
This is her phone she um.. left it in class and I was just about to bring  it to her."
"Oh ok, that sounds like her, I was just calling in to check up on her though. Tell her I called will you"
"Of course."
Keefe hung up. That must be her brother.
Keefe looked at the girl laying beside him and knew that he could never be as strong as her. She lost her parents for crying out loud!
Keefe leaned in closer he about to get a piece of lint out of her hair but, then her phone rang again. He again answered it before it could wake her up again.
"Hello?" Keefe asked.
"Seriously, on her first day of school she's ditching to go hang out with some guy?!" A female voice responded.
"Wait... how did you know?!"
"My little sister is more like me than she realizes."
"You're Sophie's sister?"
"Yep, the one and only, Elena Foster! But you can call me Ella."
"Hm I didn't even know she had a sister," Keefe admitted.
"Seriously! That's it I need to have a word with her. Where is she?" Elena yelled.
Keefe chuckled. "She's asleep right now."
"Does that mean you're in bed together." She asked with a slight chuckle.
"Now I see why she didn't mention you."
"Yeah, whatever. Hey, um..tell my sister I said good luck and to call me when she can." The worry in Elena's was obvious so Keefe agreed then hung up.
Keefe didn't realize he fell asleep until he woke up. When she opened his eyes he say Sophie sitting up with her face tomato red.
"What the heck?!"