Part-25

Biana walked into the ice cream shop.
She looked over to see dex with three little kids eating ice cream too.
"Hey Biana," Dex said as he waved her over.
Biana blushed slightly but walked over to their table.
"Hey," she said with a smile.
"Do you think mint chocolate chip is better than blueberry cheesecake." A girl a little younger then her asked her.
"What?! No way, blueberry cheesecake is the best ice cream flavor ever."
"See told you Lex." The girl said to a boy next to her.
"Whatever." The boy responded with a frown.

"Sit down Biana, you can help me entertain these little monsters."
Biana giggled as she sat down next to a smiling Dex.
The three kids-triplets she learned- were Bex, Rex, and Lex."
Biana laughed at that.
She got blueberry cheesecake because as she previously said, it was the best.

They talked for a while and Biana found out that she and Dex had a lot more in common than she had previously thought.

They were both obsessed with a certain tv series and they both hated the smell of citrus.
Biana looked at Dex as he finished the last of his ice cream, and she smiled.

"Darn," she thought "I really like him."

Dex pov
Biana walked into the ice cream shop, he ignored his siblings bickering as he invited her to come sit with them.
He couldn't help but stare at her for a while, she had the most gorgeously teal eyes and long brown hair.

The truth was that Dex really liked her, but she was wayy out of his league.
Boys were always talking about how pretty she was, Biana Vacker could probably get any boy she wanted.
Dex just wished the boy she wanted was him.
But he knew better.

"You need a ride home?" Dex asked as they left.
"Nah, I'm fine," she answered.
"Okay."

Biana climbed into a silver car and Bahamas to start it, only it wouldn't turn on.
She tried a few more times but with no luck.

She groaned as she got out. "Still offering that ride?"

Biana pov
Dex dropped off the triplets before taking her home.
"So.." Biana said awkwardly as she fiddled with her bracelet.
"Is your ankle doing alright? It looked pretty bad the other day."
"Yeah, it's definitely a lot better."
"That's good," Dex said with a sweet smile.

"How's Marella?" Biana asked before she could convince herself not to.
She wanted to know if they really were dating, before she got her hopes up.

"She's good I guess, she's dating some guy but won't tell me or Jensi who it is."
Biana sighed in relief.

"What?"Dex asked with an eyebrow raised.
"Nothing I just thought you and Marella might have been together."

Dex laughed at that.
"Me and Marella? No way! She's like my cousin," he said as he laughed again. "And how would us not being together make you relieved?"

Biana blushed a vivid red.
"What? You got a crush on me or something?" Dex asked with a playful smile.
Biana gathered all her confidence as she answered, "Yeah actually I do."

Dex's head snapped to look at her.
They were at a red light so for a minute they just sat there.

Dex looked completely shocked and Biana blushed furiously, she was suddenly starting to regret her confession.

They were quiet for the rest of the ride.
Dex pulled to the side of the road about half a mile from her house.

It was getting late and the sun was starting to set, the place that he had parked at gave a perfect view of the sunset.

Dex still looked pretty shocked, Biana just gulped as she faced him.
"You know what? Forget I said anything, this never happened and we can just be friends."
Biana said nervously.

Dex seemed to loosen up, which made Biana feel horrible, he really didn't like her like that.

Just then Dex reached over a cuffed her cheek, then he brought his lips to hers.
Biana had been kissed plenty of times but never like this.
He pulled back after a second, it took Biana a second to open her eyes.
"I like you too Biana, A lot."
Biana smiles as she leaned in to kiss him again.

I am so sorry!!! I haven't posted in so long! I really am super sorry.
The next chapter will be back on Sophie and Keefe.
Also please vote and comment what you thought!
Love you guys!!
😜🥳😎😇