Part -20

Sophie's eyes widened as she slowly took a step back.
"Oh don't be like that Sophie." He said with a grin oh his face
Sophie ran. Not in any particular direction she just ran. Away from him.

He was the one that took her away from her family for a month. Locked in a cabin. Barely any food or water. And he was never there either. Although she supposed that was a good thing he could have done a lot worst to her.

She was found though. She never wanted to see him again.
Sophie closed her eyes as tears ran down her face. She still had scars from when he found out she had tried to escape through a window.

"No, no, no..."
She ran into a doctor after a second. Which was bound to happen when she was running through a hospital with her eyes closed.
"Whoa, you know you shouldn't run in a hospital."
"I-I'm sorry...I."
"Oh! You're Sophie Foster aren't you?"
The doctor had had dark hair and cobalt blue eyes.
"I'm Doctor Alvar Vacker, I'm sorry. They said your sister was here. We should have warned you."
"It's o-okay." Sophie was trembling and all she could see was her captor holding that knife.
"Come on I'll go with you to your sister's room."
He put a hand on her shoulder and walked through. Sophie was glad he was helping her because if he wasn't she never would have found her way back.

After a while they were back in the hallway of her room.
"Stay here." The doctor said as he went to her kidnappers room and closed the door.
Sophie was still pretty freaked out but, she had stopped trembling.
Alvar smiles at her and told her that if she needed anything to ask him.

Sophie nodded than ran into the room and crushed Grady with a hug sobbing.
"Sophie? What's wrong?" He asked as he returned the hug.

"I-it was him, he was here!"
"Who?"
"Fintan."

Well, that's all for this chapter. I realized I have been posting a bit more than usual lately... 🤔. Oh well!! Have a good day! And please vote and comment!!