Part 11

"Sophie?"
"Who are you?" Sophie questioned.
The woman raised her arms to take her helmet off. But when she did she immediately returned them to her stomach and grunted.
So Sophie put her hands on the helmet, "Do you mind if I..?"
"Go ahead."
Sophie took the helmet off and was met with a head of blonde hair with magenta tips and a pair of brown eyes.
Tears filled in Sophie's eyes.
"Elena?! What the heck are you even doing here!"
"I came to meet the boy my sister was skipping school for." Elena told her as she gritted her teeth in pain.
"How in the world did you find out about that?"
"I have my ways....Sophie."
"Yeah?"
"Whatever happens know it wasn't your fault."
"You're gonna be fine okay? You need to be fine!"
Elena gave Sophie a smile. "Go help the others."
"You're my sister I'm not leaving."
"Go, now!"
Sophie hesitated before agreeing. She got up and jogged back over to where Keefe was getting a woman out of the car. She was unconscious so Sophie and Keefe laid her down on the nearest bench.
"So how is the girl on the motorcycle?"
"Her stomach is pretty badly hurt but....Keefe. It's my older sister."
His eyes were as big as saucers.
"Oh, Sophie," He pulled her into a hug, "Are you okay."
"I- No. No I'm not. She came here to see me. And it's a stupid car crash. If she does the same way as they did..."
Keefe gripped her shoulders and looked her right in the eye "It's going to be ok. I promise. Come on let's go help her. They've got it handled over here."
They ran over to where Elena.
"Here wrap an arm around our shoulders." Keefe said to her as he crouched down.
Elena did but not without crying out in pain a couple times.
They took about 5 steps before the fire got to the gas.
Fire burned everywhere and Sophie didn't know where she was she could only feel her left arm in withering pain.
She didn't know what to do but as she started to lose consciousness she only whispered one thing.
"Keefe."

Hey guys sorry for another cliffhanger. And shout out to
Abani070907 for guessing it was Elena! I will probably be writing more. And tell me if you think I should make another story after this one. And if yes another Sokeefe story or maybe another ship. Or a regular story because I have plenty ideas. Well stay safe.😜🥳😽💂‍♀️🧝🏼‍♀️🧜🏼‍♀️🧚🏼‍♀️