Part-24

"Keefe honey we're home." Gisella said as she opened the door into his room. "You really should let somebody clean your room."
"Nah, I like it messy."
She rolled her eyes.
"We're having dinner with your dads coworkers tonight."
"Mom! Do I have to?"
"Yes! There will be a girl about your age to talk to, I hear she's single."
"I'm not looking for someone to date right now."
"Since when?"
"Since,since....I don't know!"
"Whatever, dinners at four. Be ready!"
She left while Keefe slowly rolled out of bed.
"I wonder what they would do if they found a snake in their bathtub." Keefe thought with a grin.

Sophie POV
A curl fell around her chin.
She was curling her hair, something she did very rarely.

She had almost burned her finger about ten million times by the time she was finished.
She eventually plopped down on her bed to finish her book.

"Sophie it's time to go!" Edaline said from her door way.
Sophie grunted as she got out of bed. Why did she have to go too? She was just getting to the good part.

Keefe POV
He sat at his dinner table with his parents. They sat at the other end of the table and he leaned back in his chair.
"I wonder what Sophie's up to?" Keefe thought as his mother went to go answer the door for their guests.
Keefe was used to it by now. Normally it wasn't too bad, he got to eat good food and he could sometimes get away with leaving early.

"Hey, lazy pants open your eyes and look at how pretty my sister looks when she's all dressed up!"
Keefe knee that voice.
He immediately shot up.
"Ella?"
There she was her blonde hair pulled back into a bun and a turquoise dress on. Definitely a change from the ripped jeans and leather jacket. Her hands were in her hips and she was smiling. Like she was trying to see what my future kids would look like.
But Sophie stood beside her blushing with her arms behind her back.
Her golden hair framed her her face in loose curls.
And she wore loose red dress with a black belt.
She looked...perfect. She was absolutely perfect.

Hey my alicorns!!!! So Heads up next chapter won't be about Sophie and Keefe it'll be Dex and Biana.
See you guys.
Love ya!
Ps. Thanks for 10k reads!!!
Please vote and comment!
Bye!!😎😜🤩🥳