Part-23

Soon they were in Sophie's room.
Sophie was still crying, but Keefe held her.
And that was all she wanted. That and maybe some mallowmelt.
"You ok now?" Keefe asked when Sophie stopped crying.
"Yeah, you better go. Grady will be home soon and I don't think he'll be happy to find you here."
"Ok, call me if you need anything."
"Okay."

Sophie fell asleep soon after Keefe left. She didn't have any dreams though, at least not that she could remember. She woke up in the middle of the night that night.
She just wanted to hug Keefe right then.
"Oh my gosh!" Sophie thought "don't you dare. Don't you dare fall for someone again. It's only been a couple months." She shook her head.
Why couldn't she get this boy out of her head?

She stood up and went to the kitchen to get some water. Grady was in the dining room asleep with his phone next to him.
"Poor thing," Sophie thought as she grabbed a blanket from the living room. "He has too much too worry about."  
She got her water and went back to her room. What was going on with Liam?
He was so kind and caring, then he just suddenly dumped her.
Not even in a polite way either.
He just saw her one day on the sidewalk and said "Sophie we're breaking up, this isn't working for me. Just forget we ever knew each other."
That had hurt Sophie so much.
Sure she could understand that he didn't love her anymore.
But he had started dating a girl the next day. Which made Sophie wonder if something was going on while they were still together.
She almost hoped they broke up too.
But then again their breakup would have been a waste then.
Plus Liam was a kind person. So he was rude once, that didn't change him altogether as a person.
Or was that who he really was all along?

Sophie didn't know. But as she got back into bed she decided to forgive him.
Maybe not forget just yet but she could forgive him.

That night her dreams where filled with mallowmelt, custard bursts, and ripple riffs.

Hey my alicorns!!! I'm so sorry it's been a while since I've posted but I've had some personal issues *cough* laziness *cough*
But I will try to start a more fluent schedule.
Once very week maybe.
Well love you guys!!!
Please vote and comment! 😎🧐🧐🥳