Part 18

"Someone going to tell me what's going on here?" Keefe asked as the little boy rode away.
"Oh yeah, these are my friends my old school Exillium. Tam and Lihn."
Just then Lihn squashed Sophie with a giant hug. "We missed you so much!!"

Sophie's phone suddenly started playing by the seaside. Lihn let go as Sophie answered.

"Is this Sophie Foster?"
"Yes."
"Good, we are calling about your sister, Elena."
"Oh, ok."
"We checked her out and did a couple more tests, she seems to be all good."
"Okay thank you so much."

Sophie hung up then she looked at the twins, Tam was now about half a foot taller that her.
Lihn's hair was longer too, but they were still the friends she had had for years.
Then she remembered, when she left she didn't even say goodbye.
She didn't even think about her two best friends!!
"Wait what are you guys doing here?" Sophie asked curiously.
"Visiting our cousin, Marella." Lihn responded cheerfully.
Sophie's eyes almost popped out of her head.
"Marella is your cousin?!"
"Umm..yeah!" Tam said as he grabbed her wrist and looked at a pretty big bruise from the crash "What happened here?"
"Car crash." Keefe answered.
For a minute Sophie forgot he was here.
"Car crash?!" Tam yelled at the top of his lungs. "You were in a car crash?!
Are you ok? Who was driving? Do I need to kill someone?!"
"Tam calm down I'm sure she's fine." Lihn said then frowned when she saw the bruise "You are ok right."
"Yes I'm perfectly fine, I wasn't even technically in the car crash more as near it when there was an explosion."

"Explosion?!?!?" Tam yelled.
"It's not that big a deal I'm fine it's Ella that was hurt badly."
"Wait Ella was there?" Lihn asked with her eyes widening.
"Alright, Foster my dad just called my parents are home and want me to go to some dinner with them." He looked at Tam for a minute the said "Can you take her back to the hospital later?"

"HOSPITAL?!"
"I'll take that as a yes, see you later, Foster!"
Then he walked away.
"Why do you have have to be at the hospital?" Lihn asked as she tried to get  Tam to calm down.

"Ella is there she was actually in the crash, she had a bunch of internally bleeding, but it was kind of a good thing it happened. It might have actually saved her life."

Sophie proceeded to tell the twins about her sister's cancer.
When she was done there eyes were as big as saucers.
Then Lihn squashed then both in a hug.

"Oh, Sophie we were so worried when you left. Especially when we heard you had moved here." Lihn let go, "Now tell us honestly Sophie, we were offered to come live with Marella while our parents are working out the divorce. Would you ya too?"

"Of course!" Sophie answered as a smile spread across her lips. "I'm so sorry I didn't say goodbye."
Tam put a hand on her shoulder "You have nothing to be sorry for."

Hey guys 👋 How's it going you still reading well 😊 I just want to thank you for all the reads it makes me so happy to see them!! So please comment and vote. Let me know if you have any tips!! I would love to hear them!
And just for fun if you had to choose SoTam or SoDex which would it be? Don't worry it has nothing to do with the story I just wanna hear your opinions! Love ya! 🥰🤓🥳🙃😇