Part 8

Sophie sat down beside the boy, he was really cute. But he was more put together that Keefe.
The teacher started class and about 5 minutes before it was time to go she said they could talk.
"Hey, I'm Fitz." The boy stated as he faced her. Sophie fidgeted with her locket as she told him her name.
"You're new right?"
"Yeah."
"Do you wanna sit with me at lunch?"
"I'm already sitting with someone, sorry."
"Oh ok let me know if you change your mind."
"Ok."
Sophie pulled out a book and started reading it. It was called The Selection by Kierra Cass and it was amazing!

A/N but for real the selection is one of my favorite books and you should go read it!!!

Sophie's classes zoomed by that day.

Although there was one boy than was really sweet in her science class. His name was Jensi and Sophie found out he was Dex's best friend. They walked to the cafeteria together. And as they entered they saw Dex sitting across from a girl with blonde hair.
Sophie have Jensi a questioning look.
"That's Marella she usually sits with us too." As they got their food they could hear Marella gossiping about half the school.
Sophie sat down beside her and gave her a soft polite smile.
But it was forced. Marella and Sophie introduces themselves and Marella proceeded to give her all the dirt on other kids.
She found out Fitz had a little sister that was supposably a brat. And that Keefe's parents were famous.
Sophie wasn't surprised with that one his house had been HUGE. Marella was actually really funny. Dex was really good with tech stuff too. They were talking about Dex's math teacher when three people sat down at the other end of the table. Keefe, Fitz and a girl Sophie assumed was Biana. Keefe looked over at her and winked. Blood rushed to Sophie's cheeks. Then Fitz saw her and flashed his movie star smile. Biana just looked confused. Sophie just looked away and continued her previous conversation.

Hey guys sorry it's short.🥺 I have a lot of homework I will post as soon as I can. Please vote and comment what you think so far! Thanks for reading bye!