Chapter XIII

A/N

Hey everyone!! I know I've been away for some time and the shirt hiatus has turned into a quite a long time. Due to personal reasons and my sheer frustration with the new wattpad. I love that writers have an opportunity to make money no but its annoying how everything needs to be paid for. But know i do read your comments and i hope and pray you all remain safe during self iso!!! Comment any ideas you have, i would love to read them!

**********

I stared at him, feeling so many emotions. Never leave him? He turned and left, slamming his door on exit. I stared, willing it to disappear and for him to leave me alone.

My head felt heavy and I almost felt weak. Then everything went black before going back to normal.

"That was eventful." A voice said.

I snapped my head towards it, realising it was the guy from before. He was clearly vampire, amber eyes and all.
As though sensing my apprehension, he put his hands up.

"I'm a friend." I still look at him warily. Friend or foe he was still a vampire. And when with a vampire you exercised an extreme level of caution.

Slowly I got up from against the wall, it's fine. Everything is fine. This wasn't good. Here I am with Master Johnson after me, my 'mate' Levi and a human who believes I can never leave him. Think Ira, think!

Slowly I returned my attention back to the vampire who was inspecting me. I soon realised my vulnerability in this situation. Here I was, in a place I didn't know the exit for, with a vampire. This was the last thing I wanted.

"Look" I pleaded," I don't know what's going on. I don't know why I'm here."

He looked at me again, lifting his eyebrows questioningly, before releasing a sigh.

" Lyka Mae will be here to get you back in your room. I'd advise you don't try leave again."

With that he turned around, his flaming red hair, drifting behind him.

Almost instantly, a petite girl came in. She was from the east, with beautiful long hair tied up neatly with 2 sticks and deep set honey eyes. She had an almost celestial flow to her. She held a small wicker basket in her right hand, and a bunch of keys
She gave me a once over, before shaking her head.

" Hello Ira, I'm Lyka, is it okay if I touch you?" She smiled, pointing at where a shard of the porcelain bowl had nicked me.

I stared at her, she wasn't one of the girls that came with me. She looked as though she's been here a while. She seemed a but older than I am. I glanced at her clothes. She wore a black dress that stopped short of her knees and a pair of white socks with matching shoes.

Taking my silence as yes, she approached me, pulling out a swab and a small vile. Careful not to spill any of its contents, she poured some on the swab. Gently she stabbed it across the skin. I took in a sharp breath, my arm instantly reconciling away.

She furrowed her brow apologetically but continued. Soon the pain faded away. Once she was done she dusted off her black dress.

Linking her arms in mine, she lead me back into the room I regret escaping from. She walked in , opening one of the many doors. Inside was a plethora of clothing of varying colours from bright emerald to deep red. She entered and began romaging through, picking out a simple black dress that almost resembled her's. I must be going back to work- I could run into any one of those guys.

However work wasn't brought up and we spent the day in those same 2 rooms, picking out clothings we like and snacking on an assortment of foods. Surprisingly the kitchen was clean and any trace of the earlier spat was erased. By the time we realised the sky had been leached into a deep maroon colour with the last remnants of the sun peaking through.