10

I stumbled into the Tower, my hand pressed to my side. Blood seeped around my fingers and dripped onto the floor.

I made it to the elevator without the secretary noticing me and I waited for the elevator with my heart beating fast. I just need to get to the med bay.

The elevator opened silently and I entered. "Friday, med bay please."

"Is everything okay Peter?" The AI asked as the elevator started moving.

"Yeah, yeah. Everything's okay." I said, even as everything started to swim. I leaned against the wall to try to steady myself, only to slide down it. My vision was consumed by darkness

Tony

I sighed and stood by the elevator, waiting for it to make its way up from wherever it was. When the doors opened I stepped inside and turned to face the doors.

I moved my foot and frowned when I heard liquid splash. I hope it's not a leak because patience always seems to take-

It's red. Which means...

I turned and looked around the elevator and noticed a crumpled body in the corner.

"Shit!" I yelled and dropped to my knees, not caring as blood soaked through my dress pants.

I pulled off his backpack and gathered him into my arms. His face was pale, paler than I'd ever seen it.

"Friday, make sure the med bay is prepared to receive Peter." I stood up and the elevator immediately stopped. The doors opened and I rushed out.

One of the doctors from SHIELD looked up. She rushed over, her eyes wide.

"Lay him over there and take off his shirt. Do you know what blood type he is?!"

"Friday, pull up Peter's medical records!" I yelled. I laid him on an exam table. I searched through a couple drawers before pulling out a pair of scissors and cutting through his bloodstained shirt.

As I pulled the material off of him, my hands shook.

He has a large gash in his side, still pouring out blood despite his enhanced healing factor.

The doctor rushed over and pulled out a pair of gloves before sterilizing her hands. She rushed to Peter's side and stuck her fingers into the wound.

Relief washed over her features and she grabbed supplies, before suturing the wound.

"Luckily none of his internal organs were damaged. He should be fine once he gets a blood transfusion. Can you move him to a cot?"

I nodded and carefully lifted him. I put him onto a cot.

"I might give him extra food. His nutrient levels are low." She said, setting up the stuff for the blood transfusion and some more for some other IVs.

I looked at the holoscreen and frowned at the numbers shown.

"Friday, where is this information coming from?"

"Karen sent me the data she recorded when the wound was recieved. This is the original data though I could provide an estimate of his current levels if you wish."

"Karen?"

"The Spiderling AI. Do you want the estimates, boss?"

"No. And cancel the meeting I was heading to." Pepper is going to kill me, but I would kill myself if anything bad happens to the kid while he's here.

"I'll take good care of him." The doctor said.

I shook my head. "I'm staying. I have some questions for him when he wakes up."

She nodded and rolled me a chair. "You'll have to stay out of the way if anything happens. You might be my boss but that doesn't mean I'll let anything happen to the boy because you wouldn't move."

"If I'm in the way I give you full permission to shove me."

I sat down and waited. It was a long while until Peter even stirred.

He groaned and tried to sit up. I shot up and pushed him back down.

The doctor stepped out, she had to her pick her son and his date up to go get tuxedos or something. I didn't really care since I could fly Peter to a hospital if it came down to it.

"Mr Stark?" He mumbled. "What happened?"

"That's what I want to know. Pete, I found you bleeding out in the elevator."

He stared up at me, his eyes barely open.

"You got this when doing hero stuff didn't you?"

"No! No, I uh, fell?"

"Don't lie to me! I already know! You should have- you should've called me!"

"I didn't want to bother you."

"Steve's self-righteous ass bothers me, but he's...he's still my friend." Even after everything that's happened, I'd still want Steve by my side.

If it wasn't for Pepper, I probably wouldn't feel this way but when she yelled at me for uh...

Well.

Calling Wanda a weapon, thinking it was okay to attack a man who was tortured, brainwashed and forced to do horrible things, not thinking, and supporting the government when they were breaking their own laws.

Oh, and she threw out the fact that I would do the exact same thing if it were her or Rhodey in that situation.

I shook my head. "Kid, you are physically incapable of bothering me. Especially when you're seriously injured."

"It's just a scratch."

"That is not just a scratch Peter! You were close to dying!" I yelled.

"Don't cry Mr Stark." He lifted a hand.

I took it and held it tightly. After a moment I leaned down and wrapped my arms around him.

"Mr Stark?" He asked, surprised. "What are you doing?"

"Hugging you cause you're an idiot." I mumbled. "Next time you're hurt call me okay?"

"I don't want to-"

"For God's sake, bother me. If you are hurt, bother me."

I don't want anything to happen to him.

Hey it's a chapter

I'm just going to sit here...

.....

....

....

.....

....

See yah