➷ School club | Tokitou Muichirou

時透 無一郎

𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲:

 a/n: this is so short and it's probably not even good dkdjdjdkd tell me if you don't like it and i'll try to write a better one for you :)

[high school AU]

»«

"Muichirou! You ready for after school club?" you asked excitingly while the last school bell rang.

You have always loved after school club, you enjoyed the club you've chosen and, you can even spend more time with your boyfriend.

"Yea" he packed his bag, his voice soft and drowsy, almost as if he was forced to wake up from a nap.

On your way there, Muichirou have taken out a rice ball, he took a bite, then gesturing it towards you.

You blinked and look at the rice ball in his hand, a smile appeared on your lips as you lean forward to take a bite, too, before skipping towards the club room in order to get there faster, you weren't particularly late or anything, you were just too excited!

Muichirou continued with his normal pace as he watch his cheerful girlfriend in front of him, a soft smile plastered on his face.

¤

Since Muichirou is the Kendo club president, he's naturally strict with the members when training, you, though, is a different case.

After a few swing here and there, Muichirou lowered his bamboo sword and smiled at you,

"You've done great, Y/N! You can go ahead and rest now" you blinked your eye in confusion, it hasn't even been that long, has it?

"You sure? I can still go on-"

"No, go rest, you deserve it" giving you another bright smile, your heart melt at this and decide to listen to him.

"U-Uhm...then can we rest now...? It's been two hours straight since we-"

"What are you even on, you incompetent nincompoops?" his voice flat as he stare at the juniors blankly.

"Once you're done with those swings, we're gonna practice so hard the training area will collapse on itself."

You watched as the juniors sob tears as they covered their face, you don't know if they were just overreacting or Muichirou was really that strict with them all the time.

Your eyes met mint green ones as he immediately flash you a smile once more, making your heart skip a beat.

Walking back home, the now warm colored sky above both of you, you strike up a conversation.

"Don't you think you went a little too hard on them?" you asked as you kicked some small rocks, smiling slightly as you recalled his expression and the juniors' dramatic cries.

"I did?" he asked, not actually focusing on the question, instead, you.

He watched how your eyes sparkled when you spotted a cat nearby, how the wind made your silk hair flow lightly, and whenever you catch him staring, you would always blush a faint red then give him an angelic smile.

You really are his whole world.