➷ "My Y/N is better" | Shinazugawa Sanemi

不死川 実弥

𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲:

A/n: since it was requested for reader to be like Nezuko, you couldn't speak in here!

!! Not romance !!

»«

Tanjirou's eyes snap open as he look around frantically and, despite the soreness in his limbs, he sat up.

"W...Where am I? Inosuke, Zenitsu?!
Murata-san!" he called out.

"Nezuko, where's Nezuko?!" Tanjirou let out a groan as one of the Kakushi hit his head.

"Quiet down and show some respect! You're in the presence of the Pillars!" the Kakushi whisper shouted.

"P-Pillars...?"

As the Pillars continue to discuss about what to do with the boy, Shinobu glance to her side.

"Why, aren't you being quieter than usual, Shinazugawa-san?" a smile on her face.

Sanemi glared, arms crossed over his chest as he let out a growl. He would've suggested to execute this boy and his sister already, if only he had the right to.

"Mhm!"

Everyone turned, they saw a little girl, a demon, to be exact, messing with the box that came with Kamado Tanjirou.

"Huh? Y/N! I told you to stay still in your god damn room!" Sanemi scolded, but you ignored and continue fumbling with the box, you smell a familiar scent from inside, a scent similar with yours.

You finally manage to pull the small door open, revealing a fellow demon staring right back at you.

"Mhm, mhm!" you both greeted each other, smiling wide as you carefully lead her out, the Pillars, along with Tanjirou stared, dumbfounded.

"Uh-"

Sanemi sighed, a hand on his forehead as he mumbled a few curse words.

"It is set, then! We have no reason to punish this boy and his sister since one of our Pillar has a demon, too!" Kyoujurou said, laughing freely.

"Shut it, my Y/N is better!" Kyoujurou smiled at Sanemi's response.

"Y/N! Long time no see!" Uzui sang as he walk over to you and bent down, waving with a smile.

"Ah...she's so cute!" Mitsuri squealed.

"There's...another demon like Nezuko?" Tanjirou exclaim confused, but at last feel relieved as they wouldn't harm his sister.

Tanjirou was left in the Butterfly Estate's hands as the Pillars chat amongst themselves to kill time, waiting for Ubuyashiki to arrive.

In the mean time, Sanemi picked you up and went to a further and quieter area, he set you down on your feet.

"Didn't I told you to stay inside?" he asked, hands on hips. You tilted your head in confusion as you look up at him.

"Just because you conquered the sun doesn't mean you can come out whenever you like!" you stared.

"What if you get hurt?!"

Time passes by as the two stare into each other's eyes, not moving an inch.

Conquered the sun...?

"Mhm!" you smiled a closed eye smile, arms moving up and down excitedly. Sanemi had a feeling that you're saying; 'Yes! I conquered the sun!'.

Which means you did not hear whatever he said before that.

"Forget it." he heaved a sigh, plopping down on the ground and rubbed his face in irritation.

"Hm?" you tilt your head once more, walking forward to pat his hair slowly. Sanemi's eyes trail to you, an innocent smile made him give in, he allow you to do what you want.

"PFFT- Shinazugawa! My, don't you have a soft spot for Y/N!"

"This is so cute!"

"Fuck off!"

"No cursing! She's still a child!"