➷ Only mine | Kamado Tanjirou

竈門 炭治郎

a/n: nezuko is not a demon in this oneshot! you, as their little sister got turned instead

yandere! Tanjirou

!! not romance !!

!! not incest !!

tanjirou is just being a really protective and possessive brother :)

»«

Losing almost all of his family members really did a number on him, you and Nezuko survived, but that doesn't change the fact that the others are dead and you got turned into a demon.

He swore to protect you till his very last breath.

"I won't let anyone harm you anymore, Y/N" Tanjirou whispered as you slept in the box.

"How's Y/N?" Nezuko asked, tilting her head hoping to get a glimpse of you but Tanjirou shuts the door.

"She's fine, she needs to sleep to revive her energy after all" Tanjirou smiled at his sister.

"Aww Y/N-chan is asleep? I was hoping to talk to her!" Zenitsu cried out, much to Tanjirou's annoyance.

He love his friends, he really do, but the thought of them even look at her makes him sick.

Who do they think they are to have that privilege?

You're his and only his. He no longer trust anyone with you.

"Oh well, Nezuko-chan~!" Zenitsu diverted his attention to the said female, ignoring the confusion and fear inside of him, which was caused by when he hear Tanjirou's sudden anger. He put that aside. There's no way Tanjirou would sound like that, right? He shook it off and went to Nezuko.

There was one time where you almost got attacked by another demon since you haven't fully discover your power yet, hence not being able to protect yourself, Tanjirou wasted no time and cut off their limbs, before smiling and telling you to get in the box to get your energy back.

"Get some sleep, okay? We'll be back in no time"

Tanjirou made sure to watch you drift into sleep before going back to deal with the demon, he can't have his precious sister finding out how much of a sadistic monster he is after all.

Since Nezuko is out on a different mission, he have the perfect chance to do whatever he wanted with that disgusting demon, without anyone seeing.

He taunt the demon with words, his expression alone is enough to make the demon tremble in fear, cutting their limbs just seconds after it regenerated, slowly slit their stomach open and destroying their organs, it regenerates after anyway, he made sure to give them a painful torture before finishing them off.

Sheathing his sword, Tanjirou opened the box once more and caress your face.

"Brother will protect you, Y/N"