➷ You | Uzui Tengen

宇髄 天元

a/n: this is a Uzui solo

to all my insecure bbys which include myself here's some love from Uzui

»«

He honestly don't know why.

You weren't the kind of girl who would make men drool and stare at you at first sight.

Average looks.

You don't have a small face, or a sharp nose, or big eyes.

Average body.

You don't have a hourglass-like body.

This isn't a love story where Uzui fell in love with you at first sight.

This isn't a love story where you got Uzui's whole attention when the wind blew your hair, making it flow slightly, making you look like a goddess, because you're not.

This isn't a love story where you have amazing skills in killing demons which got him interested in you.

You're just a plain normal human being.

When Uzui first saw you, he only thought of you as a normal Demon Slaying Corps member, nothing more. He continued his walk to his destination.

What he did notice is how you always glance at him, and how you always blush whenever he caught you, but never dare to strike up a conversation or even look at him for more than 5 seconds.

When you got called to the Pillar's meeting for knowing Kibutsuji Muzan's information, you were so quiet, your voice was so soft and small that all of them had to lean closer to actually hear what you were saying.

He noticed how you would sweat in the room because of all the Pillar's attention on you.

He noticed that you're shy and awkward around new people.

But when he saw you talking with a certain trio.

It was as if you were a whole new person.

You talk more, smile more, and laugh more.

He have to admit, you were somewhat cute in his eyes.

"Bye!" you kissed his cheek as you waved, running to Tanjirou, Zenitsu and Inosuke, ready to go on a mission.

Uzui sat in his estate, watching as you reach the trio.

You waved to him once more, he waved back with a smile but glare at the trio once you turn on your back, as if telling them:

"If I see one scratch on her you're all dead."

The trio immediately got the message as they stood straight, nodding nervously.

He honestly don't know why he fell in love with you, maybe it's because you don't have god-like features, maybe it's because you're not the typical friendly and cheerful girl that everyone loves.

Maybe it's because you're you.