➷ Special | Kanroji Mitsuri

甘露寺蜜璃

a/n: i've been working on this demon Kyoujurou x reader but can't seem to find a way to end it 🤡🤡🤡

Kanroji Mitsuri x gender neutral! reader

Obanai please don't come at me

»«

Stepping in the restaurant with a newfound friend, you sat down on one of the seats.

Mitsuri sat next to you, her eyes shining and mouth watering at the sight of fresh, hot udon.

"Y/N, thank you for treating me!"

"It's nothing, thank you for helping me out with my first ever mission as a Pillar." you smiled.

"Aw! Maybe next time we should invite the others, and have a Pillar gathering!" she clasp her hand together and grinned.

"We should" you smiled gently at her jumping up and down in her seat excitedly as they serve the bowl of udon.

Cute.

Just as you pick up your chopsticks, you hear a satisfied hum, you look beside as your lips parted in shock.

She have already finished eating, and is ordering another...ten?

You stare in complete confusion as she ate her 5th bowl, slurping it happily. You place the chopsticks down before resting your cheek on your palm, quietly staring at her.

After a few more slurps and joyous hum, she froze, cold beats of sweat dripped down her forehead as she slowly turn to look at you.

She quickly place the bowl and chopsticks down, standing up and bowing deeply.

"I-I'm sorry! I know it's weird for a female to eat so much, y-you must've been weirded out, I'll go!" turning around, she rush towards the entrance, only to be stopped when you grab her wrist.

"What's wrong? No one's telling you to stop eating. And no, it's not weird, I'm not weirded out." you laughed lightly.

"You...you're not?"

You smiled, taking in her features before gently pulling her towards you and placing her on your lap, her cheeks bursted in shades of red as she stuttered.

"P-People will see us!"

"They won't. This is the far end of the restaurant and it's late now, there's not much customers. The waiters won't come here too unless you call for them" smirking at her flustered state, your hand trail down her braided duo colored hair which you love so much.

"Others might say you're weird, but not in my opinion. You caught my attention with that beautiful hair, with that innocent smile, with that amazing strength and skills of yours," you chuckled, "everything about you amazes me."

She stayed silent, her lips slightly pursed as her eyes sparkled, wanting to hear more.

You caress her cheek with the back of your hand, lips curling up into a smile.

"You're special, Mitsuri."

"I am...?" those two words meant a lot to her. She slowly relax into your touch, arms circling around your waist and hiding her face in the crook of your neck.

"Yes, you are."

Mitsuri smiled and hugs you even tighter, feeling all warm and fuzzy inside, it was a feeling she never experienced before.

"But, I think we might have an issue with the bill." you laughed out as you feel her tense up.

"Just kidding, eat how many you'd like. I have to make sure you're eating well and healthy, so don't hold back, alright?"

Lifting up her head, she grinned widely and nodded,

"Alright!"