Noah's story in The Next Step

I got 10K reads on this book, wow! Thanks guys!

Hi guys! During my Holidays, I re-watched The Next Step from Season 1. I remembered that when I watched TNS for the first time, I didn't really pay attention to Richelle and Noah! 

It was from Season 3 and 4 that I started being a fan! In fact, now I realize that TNS paid attention to these two J-Troupers because they knew that in the future, they will be stars of The Next Step! Amy Wright, the choreographer and casting director of The Next Step, said in an interview that, when Briar auditioned for the show, in Season 1, they were all surprised by her level and knew that someday, she'll be a good A-Trouper, so the show would write her journey to A-Troupe.

Well, in this part, I'm not going to talk about Richelle because she's still in The Next Step (I hope that if there is the next season, she'll be in there). In this part, I'm going to talk about Noah's journey to A-Troupe!

 In this part, I'm going to talk about Noah's journey to A-Troupe!

Noah joined A-Troupe before Season 1 when he was a kid. From there, Noah posted videos of himself, most likely playing the guitar and singing, on the Internet. He was already passionate about dance and music.

In Season 1, his first appearance is in Episode 4: Noah, along with his fellow J-Troupers, is ordered by Tiffany to give Daniel a hard time when he choreographs for them. He complies with Tiffany's demands but eventually listens to Daniel when she says to. He and his fellow J-Troupers perform the choreography for A-Troupe.

Noah's other appearance in Season 1 was in Episode 27 when Noah sang and played the guitar during a performance for A-Troupe in order to wish them luck for Regionals. Wish you well! 

In Season 2, remember, Amanda (who will be Noah's girlfriend in Season 4 ) arrived at The Next Step to crush it at Nationals. Well, when Noah sees her for the first time, he was initially scared of because of her uncanny intelligence.

Well, Noah auditions for A-Troupe with Richelle but both don't make it in. Then, he returns to J-Troupe, where he is eventually forced to re-audition for his spot due to an influx of new dancers, and successfully remains on the troupe, with Richelle!

Noah participates in the 24 Hour Challenge by creating and performing a song with James and Camille. When he and James are booked to perform at Michelle and Chloe's fundraiser at Culture Shock, Noah fears that his voice will crack when he sings and refuses to perform. The predicament appears to be remedied when Amanda steps in as the singer until she bails. Noah decides that he is more scared of James' anger than of performing, and successfully sings on-stage.

In Season 3, Noah has become one of J-Troupe's best dancers. Noah is offered a spot in the competition for the Internationals team by Kate and graciously accepts, without Richelle... Noah becomes smitten with Abi, an Elite Dance Academy member competing in the competition. He is disappointed he is chosen to face her in the dance battle and even more so when he beats her. Although, he is happy to be on A-Troupe.

When Abi enters B-Troupe, Noah nervously attempts to impress her. He is advised by West and James to speak to her and follows the advice, but still appears awkward and nervous... they will be a couple in the following episodes.

Being the youngest member of the team and not being put onto any featured dances starts to make Noah feel as though he is inferior. With Ella's help, he able to get out of his slump and gain the courage to challenge Eldon for the position of the male soloist. While he loses the challenge, he becomes confident that he will one day reach Eldon's level, he will!

Noah's spacial awareness results in his enlistment into the blindfolded routine at Internationals. After helping lead the group into winning the round and the team into winning the competition, Noah feels assured about his role on the team. The Next Step wins Internationals!

Well, here's how Noah started at The Next Step, winning Internationals in his first year on A-troupe thanks to him!

Noah made a quite successful career in The Next Step and in the middle of Season 6, his leaving was more and more evoked, making it more and more real. The writers decided to talk about his leaving episode by episode to less hurt us... 

And now, we are in the 7th season and Noah isn't here, we still have Richelle though, I hope for many seasons! To celebrate Noah's moments in Season 6, I posted during the whole week, some videos of Noah! Enjoy them!

I will be starting school from May 11th, according to the French President, but we still don't know how... it seems like they are going to divide the class and maybe having classes of 10 people... it's still very uncertain and I don't know to wear masks and gloves all day during school, it's just impossible! It's so hard to wear them while going to the supermarket every week! Well, I still have a month to revise, study, relax, enjoy the sun on my balcony the afternoons and write on Wattpad! I just finished writing the 1st part of my new one-shot, about Bryles obviously! Stay tuned and healthy!