TNS S7 EP5, EP6 & EP7

Here are brand new episodes of Season 7 of The Next Step! I miss Richelle, she hasn't been there in the last 3 episodes because while they were filming them, she was still on Tour with JLo.

TNS S7 EP5: Good Night and Good Luck

With a thunderstorm raging outside and rehearsal time running out, Henry struggles to pick up the choreo for a nationals routine. Trying to help Henry, Summer finds their relationship tested. After the lights go out in the studio, Kingston, Ozzy, and Lily discover that someone shuts the power off on purpose and everyone at the studio becomes a suspect. Heath and Izzy bond over their survivalist ways, much to Ozzy's dismay.

TNS S7 EP6: The Favorite

When Summer makes a choice affecting Henry's spot at Nationals, he questions her decision, leading to a difficult realization about their relationship. Piper cancels plans with Finn and Amy at the last minute, and the pair spend the day getting to know each other, with surprising results. Meanwhile, Cleo clashes with an unruly Jude in rehearsal and makes a discovery about why Jude struggles to learn choreo.

TNS S7 EP7: A Star is Born

Nick brings a surprise guest to the studio to help a confused group of A-Troupe dancers step out of their shells. Nick runs through a series of teambuilding exercises with Emily in the hope of bringing them closer together but finds Emily's trust isn't easily earned. And a revelation about an exciting opportunity drastically affects A-Troupe's future.

Who is excited for Episode 8? Available tonight! Here's a preview! Can Nick be a choreographer, better than Eldon? Nah! I don't think so!