HAPPY NEW YEAR & The Next Step S7 Trailer & Preview

Happy New Year everyone!!!

I've been kind of in a Wattpad break during Christmas week and now that I'm back home, I can use my laptop to write on Wattpad, I really rather using my laptop than my phone to update in Wattpad, especially when I have to write a lot. 

Well, The Next Step chose the right week to update their videos, the week where I was busy! But here are the videos that they put and that I didn't talk about on Wattpad, enjoy them!

Extended dances from the Christmas Episode:

The Next Step Season 7 White Trailer:

Have you seen the white wall trailer? I did while I was on my little trip so I didn't have the time to write all the information about it on my Wattpad part, but I thank GachaYoutuber who gave me some little! To help me write them now!

The trailer gave so much information and spoilers, like always! So let's start with the beginning.

Michelle left The Next Step, she has always been the heart of the studio and now that she's gone, they need to make sure that they keep some of that heart. Nick is the new studio owner. 

Lily really loved The Next Step and during the season, she'll make everything she can to show everyone that this is where she belongs. But people still can't trust her, Kingston says "Last time Lily was in the studio, she and her mom wanted to tear the team apart". Meanwhile, Amy feels great to be back in the studio, she never felt more at home.

Richelle is going to fight with everyone, especially Summer, to be the dance captain, maybe making Summer lacking confidence: "I really have no place at The Next Step".

This new season will have some emotive moments: Emily will say "Listen to your heart, it'll lead you in the right place and I think I'm just grown enough to do that now." 

Piper will also confess: "I saw him in a way I never allowed myself before, I wish I had said yes sooner", Summer " I hope we can come back from this", Henry: "The truth is I don't know if I can trust Summer anymore." and Finn: "I haven't been able to stop thinking about her, now everything is just a mess". I think that Finn will move on from Piper and start having feelings for Amy... and this is so sad! Amy and Henry are meant to be! So do Piper and Finn! The Next Step is starting to mess with our ships!

And a new ship is coming soon, a lesbian ship between the 2 new girls, Jude and Cleo: "I can't imagine being without anyone else". "I hope she feels the same way about me that I do about her", it would be the 1rst TNS Lesbian couple!

I also think that Ozzy and Kenzie could be a thing and Kingston and Lily! Why not?

Apparently, Heathcliff will go to A-Troupe, he will take the Alternate Spot and then, he will try to take Ozzy's spot in A-Troupe.

And, in the end, Emily says "Every time you dance together, there's a possibility that it could be the last time you do, so let's kill this dance, ok?". I think that Emily will say that in their Nationals prep talk! "We might be burning our dance careers to the ground, but I wouldn't want to do with anyone else"... and that's Season 7!

Season 7 Preview:

Henry: Coming into Studio A after winning Regionals feels incredible. You feel like we could take on the world, we're unstoppable.

Richelle: After Regionals, Noah left, and after Noah left, Jacquie decided to go to. It was hard at first but I'm adjusting and there's big things in store for me this year: A-Troupe's back baby, with better technique, new tricks, and one mission: Nationals. I'm the most senior dancer on A-Troupe and this year, I'm gonna be the dance captain.

Richelle does the moves that Briar did on World Of Dance!

Ozzy: Why are we dancing right now? Why wouldn't be dancing right now? We're going to Nationals, baby!

Piper: It feels great to be back in the studio. After last year, I feel like I can take on anything, even Nationals! Finn and I have become great friends and now with Amy back in the studio, I think it's gonna be the most I've ever had at The Next Step.

Finn: Winning Regionals and going through so much really makes a person take stock. I decided to make some bigs changes in my life.

Kingston: Now that we are the Regionals champions, I can't wait to take my dance to the next level and hopefully lead us to Nationals.

Amy: It feels so amazing to be back on A-Troupe. I'm dancing with my friends, I'm doing what I love most and I never felt more at home!

Here it is! 2019 is nearly ended! This decade is ending and we are getting older! Today not only wraps a day, a month or a year, it also wraps a whole decade! Thank you all of you who made my decade happier, by reading my updates! And also thanks to Briar and Myles because they made our decades better!

Happy New Year to everyone and I wish all the best for all of you! Happy year, happy decade and happy life! With Health, Money, Love, Friends, Family, Success in Job or Studies and Happiness!💖💖🎉