#5 Briar on YouTube: Briar's Solo & Richelle's Solo

Don't even start me now with the president of The Next Step!

Hey, that was a little sentence to introduce today's part. I'm going to share the two latest solos of Briar/Richelle that were posted on YouTube!

1. Don't Start Now (Extended Choreo)

Briar's solo on Dua Lipa's song was already shared a few weeks ago on Instagram but here's the extended version! Briar filmed this a long time ago and her solo is just killing! In every single dance, she brings something new and in this one, she danced alone in the dark with her hair untied! This video made me sing Don't Start Now the whole day and even in a dream! I dreamt that I was doing a choreo on that dance! So don't start me now with this song!

2. Richelle's Solo: President

Spoiler alert: Richelle (Briar Nolet) is starting the day at the dance studio, harder at work than ever on a powerhouse solo, after a frustrating decision by Nick & Emily. When Cleo (Dani Verayo) arrives to sneak in some early morning rehearsal time (but not early enough), she has an idea about how to work her way up from the alternates position on A-Troupe. 

Richelle wasn't elected the dance captain of A-Troupe in the last episode, so she came to the studio to work even harder. Her solo was on the song "President" and it was really powerful! The face of Absolute Dance is not the dance captain of her team, but she should be the president of dance! Even the queen! We should see her in a crown!

The lyrics were written for Richelle: I won't be the queen for a day, I'll be the king for a decade / I'm the president, you can call me the captain, it's the queen. / People mistake me for a regular face. / I'm the diamond in the window that you kill for I'm the first and you don't have the choice to listen

Bonus: The Next Step Interviews with Girl Talk Magazine!