TNS S7: Ultimate Spoilers

The Next Step premieres January 8 at 5 pm on CBBC and IPlayer, I hope I can see it the following weekend! Well, in the meantime, here are the last spoilers of Season 7!

The first episode will be about Michelle leaving, with all A-Troupe dancing Michelle's iconic dances: 

"Stand Up": Original A-Troupe Auditions where Michelle enters in A-Troupe for the first time. I think it will be danced by all Season 7 A-Troupe.

"Addicted 2 U":  Riley, James, Michelle, West, Daniel and Chloe's routine to dethrone Emily as dance captain. I think it will be danced by a small group made by Season 7 A-Troupe.

"Showstoppa": Michelle's solo at Nationals that made her Miss Nationals for the second time. I think and hope that Richelle will dance on this song! It would be epic!

"Inside Out": Michelle and Eldon's Season 1 romantic duet. I think that Piper and Finn are going to dance on that song.

"All Eyes on You":  This song is used in the Flashmob for Michelle, in Season 2. The whole Season 7 A-Troupe is going to dance on this song, recreating the "Michelle holding a football ball and all the people kneeled-down surrounding her" moment.

"Faith": This song is used in Season 5 Episode 13.  Michelle performs an emotional solo after her (& Emily's) actions prevent both TNS East and TNS West from competing at regionals. Meanwhile, Emily considers her own guilt in her office. 

And here are some previews/ teasers about each main character of Season 7:

Jude: Meet Jude. She'll make a good first impression at the studio... But can she live up to those expectations?

Cleo: Meet Cleo. She's wildly ambitious to get to nationals - will her plans backfire on her? 

Izzy: Meet Izzy. She has a unique style, and you might've already seen the bros try to convince her to join the studio. But what are her big brother Ozzy's plans for her? 

Heathcliff: Heath returns to The Next Step, aiming to get an alternates spot or even higher. Can he make it? Not if Ozzy has his way. 

Summer: Summer always tries to put people's feelings first. But maybe that's less a blessing, and more a curse? 

Amy: Amy is determined to have a drama-free year, back with her friends on A-Troupe. But things start off rocky when she doesn't get along with her old best friend's new best friend... 

Piper: Piper thinks she has everything she wants at The Next Step. But new discoveries may put all that at risk... 

Kenzie: Kenzie isn't allowing distractions on the way to nationals - which means it's up to her to get to the bottom of Miss Angela's plans and make a new frenemy on the way. 

Richelle: Richelle has new responsibilities as the well-deserved Face of Absolute Dance, even traveling around the world for conventions. So as the road to nationals gets bumpier, she figures maybe it's time to take charge of her future... 

Kingston: Kingston has always been cool, ever since he rode into TNS on his hoverboard. But things are about to get very hot and cold... 

Ozzy: Ozzy is on edge, quick to challenge people to a dance battle at any sign of disrespect. Will he be able to prove himself? Or will it all backfire?

Finn: Better late than never, Finn is just looking to have fun. But will that laidback attitude come back to hurt the team, and his best friend Piper?

Lily: Lily returns to The Next Step saying she wants a family. Can she really leave her manipulate ways in the past?

Henry: Henry has settled in as the most veteran male dancer on A-Troupe, and head of the bros. But what happens when dance gets in the way of his relationship with Summer?

After reading Richelle's teaser and some comments about it, I'm really worried that Season 7 might be the last season of Richelle... I hope no because then, my favorite character won't be in the other seasons... like Noah. But well, maybe Briar will have more projects, just like Myles.

 But well, maybe Briar will have more projects, just like Myles