three

⚡️⚡️⚡️

⚡️⚡️⚡️

Dinner was well underway in the Great Hall, but I had no appetite, nor did Harry. Whispers of Harry's outbreak in DADA floated through the air, as glances were stolen at us. "Just ignore them Harry. You must realise how it feels. Before everything could sink in, we were all let off for summer, where they spent two months reading the slander that the Prophet came up with," Hermione explained. Harry simply nodded his head and continued eating.

I looked at my watch as it read 7:45. "We should probably get going. Don't want to keep toad face waiting," I said, rising from my seat. Harry quickly followed, and we bit goodbye to Ron and Hermione. On our way out however, we were stopped by a bleach blonde Slytherin. I quickly recognised that it was Draco Malfoy

"Potter. Out for a nice stroll to detention?" Malfoy sneered, eyeing Harry up and down. "Malfoy. Out to buy another bucket of grease for your hair?" Harry retaliated. I couldn't help the laugh that escaped my lips, as the boys hair was fairly greasy. "And who might you be?" Draco asked, looking at me with curiosity.

"Avalon, and if you'd excuse us, we have somewhere to be. We can continue this riveting conversation another time," I said, dragging Harry away. "Watch yourself Potter!" Draco called after us.

"So that's Draco Malfoy huh?" I asked, as we made our way to detention. "That's him alright. He's had it in for me since first year. Quite exhausting, really," Harry shrugged, a smirk dancing across his lips.

A hiss left Harry's mouth as his hand shot up to his forehead- to touch his scar. "Are you okay?" I asked, stopping suddenly. "Yeah I'm fine, my scare has just been hurting me lately I don't know...it's nothing," he brushed off, shaking his head and continuing to walk. I decided not to press him further, but made a mental note to ask Hermione soon.

We soon reached Umbridge's office, and I raised my hand to knock on the door. "Ah Potter, Greene, how nice of you to join me! Tea?" Umbridge greeted, letting us into her office. I almost gagged at the sight, for there was pink everywhere, and dishes with moving cats adorned the walls.

"No thanks Professor," I winced, the pink beginning to hurt my eyes. "Suit yourself. Now, you two will be doing some lines for me tonight," she stated as we sat down. She put two pieces of parchment in front of us, along with two pink quills. I picked up the quill and examined it. Something wasn't right.

"You haven't given us any ink?" Harry asked. "Oh no Mr. Potter these are very special quills. You won't need ink," she smiled. "I want you to write  I must not tell lies, and Ms. Greene, I want you to write I must hold my tongue," she continued.

"How many times?" I asked, ready to get this over and done with. "Let's just say, as many times as it takes to sink in," she tittered, sitting down and sipping her tea.

I looked at the ink-less quill before putting the nip down onto the parchment and started to write my lines. Sure enough, blood red ink started to fill the parchment, as I scrawled out the phrase.