twelve

⚡️⚡️⚡️

⚡️⚡️⚡️

We soon landed on the pavement in front of the visitors entrance. I slid off my Thestral, and landed softly on the ground, turning to see Harry walking towards me. "You ok?" I asked, reaching up to fix his forever messy hair, which was even more unkempt from the wind, as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I'm just worried. I don't want Sirius to be hurt, but if we are walking into danger, I don't want you guys to get hurt either," he whispered. "Hey, we all chose to come with you. If anything, we're the ones who are putting ourselves in danger. Don't blame yourself for anything," I stated.

"She's right mate, we're with you," Ron added, as he stumbled off his Thestral. "Until the end!" Neville exclaimed. Harry nodded his head before letting me go and turning towards the entrance.

"Let's go."

⚡️⚡️⚡️

"Does anyone actually know where we're going?" Ginny asked, as we crept through the long and dark hallways. "I was sure that it was down this way," Hermione muttered, as we turned yet another corner. "Look there!" I said, pointing towards a door that read Department of Mysteries. Hermione nodded with confidence before we all ran towards the door, letting ourselves in.

As soon as we stepped in, the wall began to move and spin randomly. "To stop us from knowing what way we came in," Ginny explained. "Great, now we don't know where we came from, and where we're going," Ron groaned. "Just try random doors. Harry what are we looking for?" I asked.

"A long corridor," Harry stated. We split up and began opening random doors. I opened one door, only to find it full of jars with brains inside of them. Gagging, I quickly shut it. "Any luck?" I called behind my shoulder.

"Nope," Hermione called back, as she and Ginny tried to help Neville who had gotten tangled in vines. "Why is it always me," he muttered, picking himself up.

"Guys," Harry called. I turned and saw him staring into an open door, and quickly walked over to him. The door opened to a long corridor, like Harry had described. "This is it, this is the door."

Luna, Ginny, Ron, Neville and Hermione had quickly joined us, and we all stepped through the threshold. We ran down the corridor to the door that stood at the end and opened it, stepping into the room.

All around us were shelves upon shelves, with what looked like crystal balls glowing proudly on them. "Row 97! That's where Sirius was in my dream! Let's go!" Harry called, and we all began to follow him as he darted through between the shelves, eyes trained on the numbers on them.

89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96.....

There was no sign of Sirius.

"B-but he was right here. He was kneeling right there," Harry gasped, pointing his wand in the direction. "Are you sure it was 97? It could have been 67?" Hermione offered. "I know what I saw Hermione, it was 97," Harry snapped.