five

⚡️⚡️⚡️

⚡️⚡️⚡️

The atmosphere in Hogwarts was changing. Coldness could be felt through the halls, and not because of the winter weather. Umbridge was taking over, and Dumbledore was nowhere to be seen.

Not only that, but we still hadn't found a place to have our DA meetings. "At least the Gryffindor team is allowed to play again," I offered, hoping to cheer up my friends as we sat in the common room. Angelina had practically begged Umbridge to let her reform the team, and eventually she gave in.

Still, I was met with no response from the three forlorn students. "Hey! Hey guys!" An overexcited voice called. We all snapped our heads up and saw Neville walking briskly towards us, happiness etched on his face. "What is it Neville?" Ron groaned, rubbing his temples.

When he reached us, he swiftly flicked his head, towards the door, before he leaned forward and started to whisper. "I think I've found a place for the DA to meet." Hermione's bushy head swivelled around the room, as if to make sure no one was listening. "Where?" I asked, slowly starting to get excited.

"Follow me."

⚡️⚡️⚡️

"The Room of Requirement! Neville you're a genius!" Hermione gasped, glancing around the space. We were in a big room, with ceiling-to-floor mirrors lining the walls, and a fireplace at the back. "I have my moments," Neville shrugged, blushing slightly.

"Sorry, the room of what?" Ron asked, eyeing the room curiously. "The Room of Requirement. It's said to reveal itself to a seeker who's desperately in need of something," Hermione explained.

"Soooo, say if you really needed the toilet," he chuckled. "Charming Ron, but yes that's the general idea," I rolled my eyes, laughing at the redhead.

"It's perfect. We'll have the meetings here," Harry stated, smiling brightly. He had quickly become more comfortable with the thought of teaching us.

"When's the first meeting?" Neville asked, slightly bouncing on his feet. "Tonight. 10:15, just after curfew. Find as many people as you can and tell them," Hermione said, bringing out the list from her back pocket and showing Neville the names.

I watched as Harry walked into the centre of the room, gazing at his surroundings. "This is really happening, isn't it," I sighed, walking over and standing beside him.

"I suppose it is," he returned, glancing at me. "Scared?" I asked. "No. Anxious maybe. But if doing this means less people die because of me, then I'll do it," he stated with finality. "No one's going to die Harry. Don't put unnecessary stress on yourself, not everything is in your control," I placed my hand on his shoulder, squeezing lightly.

Harry surprised me by placing his hand on top of mine, squeezing it back. "I don't want you to get hurt."

My eyes widened dramatically as he said this. "You as in...me?" I thought to myself. Noticing my silence Harry quickly corrected himself. "...o-or Hermione or Ron, we are a team after all," he stuttered. "I understand Harry," I laughed at his awkwardness, slipping my hand out of his hold and looking back at Ron, Hermione and Neville.