Chapter 3: Drama begins to unravel

Tai took his bag into the boys locker room the next morning. Soccer try outs started that afternoon and he wanted to show the team what he was made of. He walked out of the locker room only to see the girl from yesterday. Sora, he remembered her name was.

She also had a bag in her hand. Tai looked at her and smirked. "Hey there"

Sora raised her eyebrows. "Hello"

"So what sport do you play?" he asked nodding towards her bag.

"I'm a soccer player." she said as a matter of factly.

Tai smirked widely. "So am I, maybe sometime you can show me your skills."

She raised her eyebrows again. "I don't think so. I know what kind of guy you are. I saw you yesterday in English. Funny boy? Think you're cool? Troublemaker? I'm not into bad boys."

Tai just stared at her. "Maybe I'm not as bad as you think."

"Or maybe you're worse."

Tai laughed in spite of her. "You really are something aren't you?"

"Disappointed?" she asked making a teasing pouting face.

He shook his head. "Nope" then walked by her whispering. "I'll like a challenge."

She couldn't help but smirk and shake her head at the same time.

Kari walked into English only this time when she sat down Tk sat down next to her. "Good morning Kari" he said cheerfully.

"Good morning Tk." she said politely. "No friends this morning?"

He shrugged "Their busy talking about a game on last night that I missed anyway."

She nodded then looked up to see a girl skipping over to Tk.

"Hi Tk" she said exaggerating the 'k' in his name.

He looked up slightly. "Hey Erin" he said then turned back toward Kari. "So where you from?"

Erin ignored his non interest to her and sat down on Kari's desk beside him. "Tk I didn't get to talk to you yesterday and it bummed me out. Where were you?" she asked whining. Kari personally thought she sounded like she was five.

"I was around." he said looking past her to see Kari.

"Well" she said trying to get his attention. "I think we should hang out soon." she got off the desk and put her hand in his hair. "You know some romantic date." then she gave Kari a glare and headed off.

"I can see I'm liked." Kari commented and Tk just shook his head.

"Ignore her. So…" he began but the teacher interrupted. He sighed. "I guess we'll talk later."

"Oh my god Meem's I heard you got stuck with nerd Izzy for a science partner." Erika said at lunch biting into her salad. "I am so sorry."

Mimi shrugged and looked down at her bandaged finger. "He's not that bad."

"Oh please you're too nice." Erika said with extreme exaggeration.