Important A/N

So, hey guys.

*Awkwardly waves*

Um, so how should I put this. Well, I know there's still a lot of stuff to cover, but there has been a long dilemma going on in my head, and I can't really decide what I want to do next.

To put it simply, this is technically the end of the book.

Now, I understand. There's still so much to investigate and so many mysteries that have yet to be solved.

Who are the strange people infiltrating the academy and how are they getting around undetected?

What happened to the Relic of Armatia and who is trying to collect all the pieces?

How is it possible that some people can conceal their auras?

Where is Eirion?

What will happen to Kly's blight?

What are phantoms doing with blighters and children (especially in SCA)?

Is Kala really alive? If so, how?

And more. Yeah, I'm starting to wonder if I've left this book way too open-ended and relying too much on a sequel to answer all these questions.

But the thing is, while I wrote this whole draft, I had two things in mind: An ending and the overall length. To be completely honest, I wanted this book to be much shorter than it is now (about 45 chapters at most), but I ended up going way over limit. I decided that it would be best to just end it and continue on in a new book because I personally don't like books that go on for up to 100 or so chapters.

Here's the issue. I am not sure whether the next book will be a sequel or just Part 2 of  PH | SCA, and I am still wondering which one would be better. But that's just the label.

So, where do we go from now?

Well, there's good news and bad news.

Good news is that I do have a plot in mind and I think I have a good direction to take this story.

Bad news is that I'm scrapping the draft of the second part because I've decided I didn't like how it turned out (and it had barely begun). This means that I will be starting from scratch. Yeah. I had planned to finish the second book while uploading my first and posting it as soon as this book was done, but I never anticipated that I would have no time to do any writing throughout the semesters. (Go figure. Uni is busy. Don't know why I thought I had so much time.)

Now, I'm so sorry to all of you who want to read what happens next ASAP, but I usually don't like updating as I write. Rather, I prefer to complete a draft then update each chapter after I reread and edit them because I tend to change a lot of things throughout the whole writing process. I don't know how long it will take for me to complete the next book, and I may end up having to update as I write.

If things go as planned, the sequel/part 2 should start coming out the beginning of next year (still a long wait. Sorry!). If we're lucky, I might be able to start posting in about a month.

BUT, even though this book is over and it's likely that it'll be a while before we get to continue on a journey with these characters, I still would like to explore this world with you guys.

So, here's what's going to happen.

I've decided that I want to do a Q&A. Now, I'm not sure if I'll do weekly Q&A's (not sure if that many people would be interested, so I might just do it once), but I do want to answer some of your questions about either the process of worldbuilding or aspects of my world that you are curious about.

I'm a bit hesitant because I'm not sure how many people would be interested in this and a Q&A will be useless if there are no questions, but I'll just cross my fingers and hope for some response. If I don't get any questions, I'll just compile a bunch of fun facts and make a chapter out of that.

There will also be an extra with a few visuals, and I will continue to update if I make more.

So, with that all said and done,

FIRE AWAY WITH YOUR QUESTIONS HERE →

I will answer any question about the book as long as I don't have to reveal any spoilers in the upcoming sequel. Of course, with each question, I will @ your username (multiple if similar questions are asked). I just hope this doesn't end up empty cuz that's just gonna be awkward XD. The answers will be posted next week Saturday (the usual uploading time).

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR STICKING WITH ME THROUGH THIS JOURNEY. IT HAS BEEN A WILD RIDE, AND I AM SO EXCITED THAT I GOT TO SHARE MY FIRST COMPLETED FANTASY NOVEL WITH ALL OF YOU. EVERY READ, VOTE, AND COMMENT DOES NOT GO UNNOTICED, AND I HOPE YOU ALL KNOW THAT I REALLY APPRECIATE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU. I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED READING THIS BOOK AS MUCH AS I HAD WRITING IT. LOVE YOU ALL. BYE!