Sequel Info

Hi...

So, a few of you have been asking me about when the sequel will be coming out, and I assure you that it is on its way. I'm just not entirely sure how it's gonna go because I haven't even written the whole book yet.

But, seeing how little motivation I have to write the next Phantom Hunters book, I've decided that I will try the update-while-I-write tactic. It might be a pitfall, but I think knowing I have a deadline will help me create a schedule where I'll be able to actually write, and it would motivate me to give my readers what I promised.

Now, don't worry. I'm not going to force myself to finish it if I don't feel like it or push myself too hard because I know that's just going to result in a terrible story. I already have a decent amount of chapters written out, so if I keep a few chapters ahead of what I upload, I should be able to keep a consistent updating schedule (no promises, though).

Anyway, the good news is that I think I'm ready to update the first chapter of the next book.

I won't give a date yet because I want a cover for the book before I upload it. This is where I need some help. I'm going to try to look for cover makers myself, but if you guys know anyone who can make me a cover OR if you can make me a cover yourselves, then please let me know.

The sequel will come out once I get a cover. Thanks for waiting for me, and I'm sorry it took so long. Whoever's going to stick with my next book, THANK YOU for being so loyal! :3

There will be more info in my next update (possibly in the new book!), so watch out for that.

Until the sequel! Bye!