Found Him!

AISHA

So I have made up my mind.....that is to find Rishi Maheshwari and who is he actually? I know I heard he had a girlfriend my mu gut feeling is strongly telling me that he was faking it. Well if we are heading towards the same thing we can defiantly help each other.

God! Can you hear yourself! This is an absurd idea. But I have to get out of the marriage fiasco! Maybe I can find an alternative.

The next day is Saturday and right early in the morning I have a mini panic attack when I realise that I have to make my 'boyfriend' talk to my parents.

Right now I am in the middle of making sandwich for breakfast when the doorbell rings. Opening the door I am greeted with a beaming Avi. With a smile I let him in and offer him to have breakfast.

"Wow... Aisha it is amazing." He says taking a bite of my cheese chilli sandwich. I respond with a smile as my mind wonders on the solution to my problem. I wish I could tell my parents the truth about my nonexistent boyfriend but since the day I told them about my lovely boyfriend, my mother is over the clouds and asking me about our love life and other stories.

 I avoided the question of how we met saying that it's a long story and I will tell her later when I meet her. However I have been filling her with the romantic dates and gifts he has given me so far. I have managed to read a few ideas on internet which actually helped me.

"Aisha?" Avi brings me back from my thoughts. I just nod and he eyes me with suspicion but then again back to his meal.

"What's your surname?"

"Lodha. Why?" Not Maheshwari. My face falls in disappointment. It would have been easy if Avi could help me out.

"Is there is a problem?"

"No. All is good." I force a smile. Looking at the wall clock I see its quarter past 8 when I hear a door shut outside. I look at the closed door wondering who could be out there when no one else lives on this floor.

"Must be my friend. I told you I share the house with."

I just nod and gulp down the water. Library opens at 8 in the morning. May be I can find him and just cross check if he actually has a girlfriend. Time is ticking!

"Are you going somewhere?" Avi asks me and then I realise that I have been wiping the table in a hurry.

"Yeah..." I give him an apologetic smile.

"See you then. I will make you meet my friend later." With a smile and a wave Avi leaves my house and I rush to the shower.

8:55 am I am standing in front of the university gate. I swear I had the speed of a vampire. Walking in the library I let out a short sigh of relief when I see the librarian the not the lady from the last day.

Glancing around the library I see a good number of students. Obviously they want to have Saturday evening to party so come early to get done with their work. Will he be there?

Walking around the huge hall I look at each table just to see a familiar face. No luck here! Some people are actually doing their work but some just at the end and corner tables are having a date. Seriously! I frown at their all lovey-dovey acts. Some give me a disgusted look for staring at them for a bit long.

Ignoring then I walk swiftly around peeking at every direction. Its been five minutes an there is no sign of him. Maybe I was wrong. What was I thinking that he would be here in the library waiting for? Yet I can't give up so easily.

Suddenly I hear my phone blaring out the 'Friends' theme song. Snapping my head up I get a lot of irritated glares form people I quickly pick up the call after I see its Aditi.

"Hello!" Her chirpy voice fills my delicate ears and I have a smile on my face.

"Hey." I whisper

"Why are you so soft?"

"In library." I let out a sigh as I see the glares of people back into their work.

"Oo... Well I am back home and met a very hot and handsome man at our door step...." I tune out Aditi as she speaks about Avinash what I could gather, when my eyes land on a familiar tall figure with black hair walking towards the exit right across from me in the huge hall.

"Found him." I say with my famous victory smile on my lips.

"Who? The love of your life?" I hear Aditi and totally imagine a smirk on her face.

"Yes."

"W-What?"With that I hang up her call with 'Talk to you later'

Shoving my phone back into my jeans pocket I see him already walked out of the library. Maybe it was the happiness of my victory or the adrenaline rush I felt but I sprinted like a tiger out of the library. I was so desperate not to lose him once again that I didn't even apologise to a few students I might have knocked down my mistake. However at present I cared less about them. My eyes were scanning the hallway for the black hair boy with a white t shirt.

Wow I can't believe I Aisha Rathi is running after a boy. Thankfully it's not in a romantic way or else I would have puked at the mere thought. That defiantly is not me.

I had nearly lost him but thank god I saw him walking towards the parking. No.no.no. he can't leave I want him. Sunday is tomorrow. I panicked and rush to him. He is too far away. Then my reckless side took over and I screamed him name- "RISHI"

To be honest when I spoke his name I thought the name to be easy on my lips like melody coming out of me. Then my brain brought me back to the sense and I looked around to see people stopped at their tracks, silence filling around me and looking at me with confused face but only one face caught my complete attention.

He was stopped dead at his tracks and quickly I started walking in his direction. Thankfully soon people got their attention off me. I knew some were still looking at me with curiosity but I care less and finally stood before the gorgeous boy. 

Our eyes locked and I couldn't resist admiring the dark brown eyes once again. This time he had a white t shirt and blue faded jeans on. His eyes soften for a second and then back with frown and confusion.