Handsome- Jerk Face

Okay his gaze is intense. I broke the gaze and looked down at my hands. Now what? Never be reckless again!

"Aa..I...."

"How do you know me?" His husky voice made me look up into his dark eyes once again.

" Looked up in the library register." He looked at me with a frown but amuse eyes. I sound like a stalker!

" Uh.. if you are fangirling or something just let me ...."

"No. I am not fangirling."

There is silence for a few seconds and I can see him looking at my face intently. Letting out a breath I guess I was holding I decide to be blunt for once.

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

He blinks a few times and I can sense him in an internal battle with himself.

"Just answer....please" I look up to him with hope building within me. I reach up to his chin. Great height! Please say no! Say no! I keep on chanting mentally.

"No." I have the victory smile once again.

"But I am not interested in you." He quickly adds with a frown. Before I could even I answer he has turned on his heels and walking away.

"No. Wait." I rush after him.Before he could say further I speak up " I need your help. In fact you also need my help."3

"Let me make it clear girl, I am not interested and for sure I do not need your help in any matter." I says through clenched jaws and starts to walk away once again. Am I that unpleasant?

"So you are actually gay!" Didn't sound like a question. Dumb move! I can hear a few people gasping and see them looking back and forth between us. Instantly I see fury in his eyes and taking long strides he walks back to me. I could feel the heat radiating from his body as he stand way too close to me. I look up at his face and can't help but admire his beauty even when I feel he is planning my murder in his head. I am so dead! What is wrong with me? Where is the fearless and brave Aisha?

I wanted to take a step back but he was way to intimidating for my body to work on its own. "What do you want?" I let out a sigh as he stares me. To deal with this jerk I have to be smart. Maybe the reckless side of me only can deal with all the mess in my life starting with this jerk in front of me.

Without another thought I hold his wrist and pull him towards the parking where considerably less number of people where there. Ignoring the warm feeling I felt when our skin touched I dragged the heavy body after me. When I see we are at a safe place out of unnecessary people's ears I let go off his hand and look at him frowning at me back.

"First introductions, Hi I am Aisha and You are Rishi I know." I put mu hand forward for a handshake which to my disappointment never came.

"How? Why do you know me?" He asked me with an expressionless face. "About that...." I awkwardly pull my hand back and see people still around us.

"Lets get to some place away so we can talk.... you see I know what I have to talk you won't want any soul to know of it." I say as he crosses his arm on his chest, cocking his head to the side as if contemplating to agree to or not.

"Urban Brava near college." With that he started walking past me. I smiled but instantly walked to him once again.

Turning around he raised his eyebrows in confusion. I just gave him a smile and followed behind him with a chirpy grin plastered on my face. I could easily see his face screaming that he was annoyed but somehow I was enjoying myself extremely. He did not say another word and walked towards a black BMW.

"Wow you got a nice car." I said taking a step closer to examine the car. It was gorgeous, looked like brand new. He is Rich. Check.

Looking at his face I saw him looking at me in amusement. Letting out a sigh I spoke, "Well I don't have a ride so you can accommodate me...." I gave my widest grin but he ignored me. WHAT!No one has ever ignored my special smile no one but this jerk face. I saw him driving past me and I swear to God I saw a smirk playing on his handsome face.

Handsome? No Jerk face! He might look like a Greek God right out of a magazine and all but he definitely has a rotten and stinky personality. Maybe I should ditch him and let him wait for me at the cafe. Letting out a frustrated sigh I hitch myself a taxi ride. I can't let him go for sake.

Paying the driver I enter the cafe quickly scanning the room I walk to the corner table all secluded from the couples around. There in all its idiotic glory sat the good looking Jerk.