Emperor x Anxious!Reader

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»
Nsnhsbshshsh. I'm sorry if this isn't that great- i've tried-
«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»
Requested by: Carmelijli
«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»
(Y/N) = Your Name
(I/C) = Ink Color
«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

(Y/N) was sitting on her couch at home. It was a peaceful day. She stretched a bit before getting up and getting herself a cup of water to drink. As soon as she did that, she checked her messages on her Squidphone.

From Aloha: "Hey!"

Oh, party animal. Aloha was a good friend of (Y/N). They hit it off while bumping into each other in the Square. Although it was kind of difficult for her to carry the conversation, they became friends nonetheless. Remembering when she met him, she was a stuttering mess and couldn't help but avoid eye contact every once in a while. Not that she meant to ignore him, it just, happens. Through out that conversation she ended up twiddling her thumbs quite a bit.

[12:23 PM] User ID: (Y/N) has joined the chat.

[12:24 PM]
(Y/N) :
Hi Aloha!

[12:24 PM]
Aloha:
How ya doing?

[12:25 PM]
(Y/N):
I'm fine, how about you?

[12:25 PM]
Aloha:
That's good to hear! I'm good!
Say, (Y/N) I don't believe you've ever been to one of my parties, have you?

[12:27 PM]
(Y/N):
Oh no, I don't think so.

[12:28 PM]
Aloha:
Well then, I invite you to my party! It's at 7 'o clock in the afternoon. I know you're not the best when it comes to socializing, but give it a try!

[12:32 PM]
(Y/N):
I'll have to pass on that.. Sorry, Aloha. I really appreciate it though!..

[12:32 PM]
Aloha:
We have food!~

[12:32 PM]
(Y/N):
I'll be there

[12:34 PM]
Aloha:
Pffffft! Well, it's better then nothing, you won't regret coming to my parties! See ya there!

[12:35 PM]
(Y/N):
See ya.

[12:36 PM] User ID: Aloha has left the chatroom.
[12:36 PM] User ID: (Y/N) has left the chatroom.

Wait what did she just say? Well.. She agreed in the end. Yum, food. (Y/N) could give it a try, but it's easier said then done. She shivered at the thoughts she was having of how she might screw up a conversation. '..Ack.. I should've said no.. I can do it, i can do it, i can do it.. I can't do it. Ughh, Aloha you—' She thought to herself. She decided to already go look for some fitting clothes in her closet. Well. She doesn't go to parties, like, at all, it's a scary experience from what she remembered from last time she went to one. After finding a fitting outfit for the party, nothing too flashy nor boring, just, decent. Until then, she was going to mentally prepare herself.

(Timeskip till the party shkhsjsj.-)

'Nothing's going to go wrong just—' The front door opened, "Hey (Y/N)! Didn't think you'd actually come!" Aloha chuckled. "H-Hey!.. I told you i'd come." The (I/C) squid pouted in response. "Come on in!" The S4 member said as she let her inside. "I'm going to go hang out with the rest of the S4 for a bit, if you want you can join me!" The party animal offered. The girl shook her head in response, "Ah.. No thanks. I'll just go sit somewhere.-" "Alrighty. Talk to ya later!" He waved before walking off into the crowd. Sheesh it was full of cephalopods here. So many.. (Y/N) quickly tried to find the kitchen, i mean, she'd doubt people would be there. Since, well, more then half of them are on the dance floor. So here she was, She finally found the kitchen and went inside, only to see another squid in there. Ohhh boy. She took a deep breathe before pouring herself a cup of water. Yeah, water. Plain ol' water. It's good— .

The girl didn't really pay attention to who was with her in the room, she just wanted to consume something while she was there. Free food amirite?

"Hello." The person in the room greeted her.

'AcK!' She internally shrieked. "Uhm.. H-Hi..!" she said in return and slowly turned around to face them. Wait, wait, wait. That's- That's Emperor! Aloha didn't tell her he'd be there! Then again, why would he? "O-Oh..! You're Emperor. I-I didn't expect you to be here at t-this party.." She slightly sweat. "Hmph. Why yes. Goggles said it would be fun. So who might you be?" Emperor asked the girl. She gulped, "Ah.. My name's.. (Y/N). Erm.. Nice to meet you." She held out a hand for him to shake. But instead, he kissed the top of her hand, causing her to get all flustered. "It is nice to meet you too, my queen." "Q-Q-Queen?!..." She stuttered, slowly retreating her hand, only ending up looking at her own hands. "I-I think you might've mistaken me for someone else?.." She quietly spoke, well, it wasn't really clear how Emperor could mistake her for someone else, heck, they barely know each other and she's already gotten a nickname. "Oh, was that too straightforward?" The king asked with a poker face. "Uh.. Uhm.. Honestly, Yeah." (Y/N) averted her eyes. 'I just wanted food- Look where that brought me, Damn you Aloha.' She internally screamed, not noticing that the person in front of her just held one of her hands. Boy he's straightforward and bold. "Say. I'd like to know more about you. Would you care for a dance?" He offered. 'What is this, a royal ball?! I can't do this—' she thought to herself before forcing herself to suck it up and just nodded in response. She was getting nervous. Emperor was wearing his signature smirk. Gotta love that.

The two cephalopods went out of the kitchen onto the dance floor. Oh cod, the centre of attention. Of course Aloha was witnessing this, and he was loving it. "Ahaha! Yeah, you go you two lovebirds!~" He encouraged in a sing-song tone. (Y/N) was only getting more and more flustered. She could dance, yeah. But it really felt like this was some royal ball kind of stuff. Well, Emperor just makes everything feel royal somehow. After a while of dancing and internally suffering, The two went off of the dance floor. Aloha ended up constantly teasing them about what he saw, it was just a dance though. 'O-Kay, i'm getting out of here, i'm literally—'

Smooch.

Emperor kissed the (I/C) colored squidkid. Aloha is having the best time of his life. Hundreds of cephalopods just saw the Emperor kiss (Y/N). Army,Skull and Mask have seen this unfold. The results? A tomato red (Y/N), a smirking Emperor and an Aloha laughing internally.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»
I am so sorry if this is not good at all h—
words: 1164
«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»