Jock!Skull x Cheerleader!Reader

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰
Soup. Hi, this oneshot is bad, but-
⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰
Requested by: Tanner300
⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

"S-K-U-L-L, Come on Skull, you will do well!" (Y/N) cheered for the jock. Today was the day where the Turf tournament in Inkblot Academy commenced. Lots of cephalopods have signed themselves in to participate in the tournament, including the S4. (Y/N) knew the S4, they were her friends. Uh. Acquaintances? Well, either way, she was the most comfortable with Skull out of the four. Army was scary in a sense. Mask just doesn't even really bother and Aloha can go overboard with his flirty remarks. The (I/C) squid had a soft spot for the e-liter 4K user, he liked sweets, was a total airhead but just an adorable dork in the end, despite being the most toughest out of all of the other S4 members.

"..." Skull nodded to (Y/N)'s cheerleading. Right now, the S4 were faced against the infamous Team Blue, or known as Team Idiot. Hehe.— Of course the higher ranked team had the upper hand, but oh boy, never underestimate dumb luck. Team Blue was stupidly gaining the upper hand during the course of the turf war.

"Come on you all, form a new plan and make them fall!" The cheerleader cheered and chanted, her support never failed to spark something small in Skull's heart. He had no exact idea what it was, he mostly dismissed it as a crave for candy as per usual. Team S4 were taking back control of the middle of the field and managed to push,  making Team Idiot— Team Blue panic and struggle to fight back. "Leader Skull has carried the whole team to victory! Will Team Blue be able to make a come back?!" Callie, one of the squid sisters who were also giving the play by play exclaimed. To which her cousin, Marie responded, "Heh, cheerleaders always have their strange charm of being able to encourage someone to victory."

"Team Blue is slowly getting back together, the S4 are holding them off!" Callie commented. "With their specials charged, they might be able to make a comeback if done properly." Marie slowly nodded as she continued to observe. "One more minute left, who will pass on to the next round?!" The black ink colored squid sister gasped.

Aloha had been splatted by Specs.
Bobble has been splatted by Mask.
Army has been splatted by Goggles.
Goggles had fallen off the stage by accident.
Headphones splatted by Skull.
Specs splatted by Skull.

"Inkredible! This is like an intense splat-to-splat battle, one after another." Marie commented.

(Y/N) grimaced, The S4 had to win, they have to, they just.. They have to! She took a deep breath, "Come on S4! Come on Skull! You can do it!~ Love ya!" She cheered, not really paying attention to her own words. Well, Skull sure as hell did. The jock ended up furiously blushing, which was barely visible due to his bandana. Aloha could only smirk and chuckle before speeding his way back into battle. Army had noted that Skull is now officially dating someone without bothering to do actual research. And Mask just wanted to barf, ew, Happy people. Well, despite all that, the S4 managed to win the turf war and passed onto the next round. Team Blue wasn't necessarily sad that they lost, but they were happy that they got the chance to have so much fun.

The (I/C) squid yawned before stretching, the tournament has ended for the day as the semi-finals would start the next day. She changed into her regular school uniform and headed for the exit. '..Ah.. I said i loved him during my cheering didn't i? Hehe, Well, I wasn't lying. Not sure how he feels about that though..—" She exhaled before feeling a grip on her arm. She turned her head around only to see the one and only jock, Skull. "..Hey." He greeted, mouth still covered by his bandana. "Hi!" (Y/N) responded with a smile. "You did great out there! I hope you and your team will win the semi-finals too, and the finals as well of course." She beamed. "..Thanks." Skull thanked in response to her supportive nature, before pulling her into a hug. "I forgot to say.. Love you too." He exhaled, his cheeks warming up. The cheerleader couldn't help but squeal as she hugged back, that spark in his heart was just called love. And he finally understood his feelings.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰
It's meh,, i hope you like it. Cause i doNT ahA-
⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰
Words: 765