♡|| Mask : "Maybe.."

➺✧ ┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┊
         ┊           ┊✧ ⁺               •┊         ┊       ❁ཻུ۪۪🤍.       ✧┊         ┊            ✧┊ ➶ 。˚    °🌙            *    ·          *
ˏˋ⋆ ᴡ ᴇ ʟ ᴄ ᴏ ᴍ ᴇ ⋆ˊˎ
➺✧ ┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
requested by: @agent_7_Ellie
type: fluff ( I  g u e s s . )
➺✧ ┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
I should consider adding in a symbol for when I don't know what type my oneshots are. But that'd be stupid.— Do I have a consistent update schedule? No, And that's the epic part.
┊ ┊✧ ⁺ •┊ ┊ ❁ཻུ۪۪🤍. ✧┊ ┊ ✧┊ ➶ 。˚   °🌙 * · *

┏┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┓
↳ open ["Maybe.."]?
┗┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┛                               
┊[✔] yes [   ] no
↻ request is processing...˘͈ᵕ˘͈
┊ ┊✧ ⁺ •┊ ┊ ❁ཻུ۪۪🤍. ✧┊ ┊ ✧┊ ➶ 。˚   °🌙 * · *

How far he's fallen.

The boy that would usually hate "happy" people, wanting to destroy others lives through a battle of turf apart from his teammates, Had fallen for a cephalopod in Inkopolis.

She was kind hearted, so easy going and cheerful. To think that someone like her was able to capture his heart. Was it her intention? Cod did Mask want to know. Questions like that made him only long more for her presence.

(Y/N).

"Chwief?" A familiar voice spoke from behind him.

Ah.

Designer Headphones.

Him and his.. Unique expressions.

Mask sighed before adjusting the straps of his gasmask, "Hm?" He hummed as response to the mention of his name. Designer Headphones fiddled with his fingers, "We nwoticed you've bween acting a bwit.. strange." He worded. The leader sighed internally, Of course they'd notice. They're his teammates after all, close friends too. They know so much about each other. He averted his eyes as he continued to scroll on his phone. "..It's..Nothing." He finally spoke.

Full Moon spoke up, "But.. Boss! You've been really out of it during our battles.." She pursed her lips in a pout. "It's causing some troubles for our combat strategies."

Damn. They were right. Mask didn't have to wait for his last teammate to speak up, He stood up from his couch and put a hand in his pocket. "Look. It's noooothing. I'm heading out." He notified them before walking out the door, walking into the Square.

Meanwhile at Mask's house, His teammates were all discussing that Mask had to be lovestruck or something. They were all giggling like little girls.

During Mask's little walk through Inkopolis Square, he decided to go play some games in the Shoal, trying to at least not think of (Y/N) for ten minutes. He decided to play Squid Beatz 2 again, Trying to stay on top of every track, you know? He was so good he could even play without having to look at the buttons and could easily just look outside or something. Like the pro gamer he was, He decided to play Spicy Calamari Inkantation on Hard Mode, looking outside of the entrance of the shoal. Before he could even process it, He noticed a familiar figure outside that was near Crusty Sean's truck.

It was (Y/N).

Cod. She was everywhere. Physically. Mentally. Everywhere.

Wait a minute.

Was she with Aloha?

That playbo-

Before he knew, Mask had ruined his combo and decided to just end the track and go outside to see what's going on.

"Ahahaha! Aloha I- Pfffft!.. I swear, You're going to be the death of me!.." (Y/N) laughed. Aloha had a proud smirk on his face, "Bold of you to assume that that was my funniest trick ever." It seemed like Aloha and (Y/N) were having casual talk, Laughing and joking. Cod, Mask wished that he was in Aloha's position right now. Despite disliking him slightly more then the rest of the S4, he was just waiting to spend time with the girl and wanted her attention.

After what seemed like hours, Aloha called it a day and decided to go back home and said his goodbyes to (Y/N). The squid giggled before saying her goodbye to him as well, As Aloha placed a kiss on her cheek before leaving. This left the girl blushing but decided to shake it a bit off. She let out a sigh.

Mask was gawking with jealousy, Cod. That pink som of a squid thinks he's so cool that he just decides to kiss her cheek?

Calm down.

It's just a..

Kiss on the cheek.

...

It was still a kiss though.

He shook his head before approaching his crush, who was now sitting down at a table, scrolling through her phone. He took a seat next to her. The girl noticed this and smiled at Mask. "Hi, Mask! Haven't seen you in a while. How's it going?" She asked politely. Mask was slightly flustered, "I'm okaaaay. I guess." He mumbled. "Huh? Mask, You sure? You seem a little uh.. Irritated?" She seemed concerned.

"I'm juuust fine. Perfectly fineee." He averted his eyes.

"You.. Don't sound like it." She looked at him, putting a hand on his shoulder. "Mask, I get that you can be a lil' grouchy, But this isn't you. Need to talk about it?" (Y/N) offered.

Mask just can't resist this girl, She's way too kind and knows him too well. Welp-

"It's.. Are you and Alohaaaa a thing?"

"..."

"..."

"Pffft..! What makes you think that, Mask? We're childhood friends!" The girl laughed, "Are you jealous?" She teased.

Mask blushed. Luckily his gas mask covered up his flustered expression, otherwise the teasing wouldn't end. "Maybe.." He admit.

"Oh, Mask! Sometimes I end up thinking why I didn't do this before." (Y/N) vaguely spoke. Mask, confused at this, raised a brow. "..Did whaaat?"

"This!"

She lifted up his gas mask,

And kissed his cheek.

<3

┊ ┊✧ ⁺ •┊ ┊ ❁ཻུ۪۪🤍. ✧┊ ┊ ✧┊ ➶ 。˚   °🌙 * · *
➺✧ ┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┊
Now that I have 5 weeks of nothing, I guess this means more updates!
➺✧ ┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┊
┊ ┊✧ ⁺ •┊ ┊ ❁ཻུ۪۪🤍. ✧┊ ┊ ✧┊ ➶ 。˚   °🌙 * · *