♡|| Army: Curry lessons with you!

➺✧ ┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┊
┊ ┊✧ ⁺ •┊ ┊ ❁ཻུ۪۪🤍. ✧┊ ┊ ✧┊ ➶ 。˚   °🌙 * · *
ˏˋ⋆ ᴡ ᴇ ʟ ᴄ ᴏ ᴍ ᴇ ⋆ˊˎ
➺✧ ┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
type: fluff
requested by: TokyoDollie
➺✧ ┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
Oneshot: Army x Cook!Reader
➺✧┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

I love him I love him-

┊ ┊✧ ⁺ •┊ ┊ ❁ཻུ۪۪🤍. ✧┊ ┊ ✧┊ ➶ 。˚   °🌙 * · *

┏┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┓
↳ open [Curry Lessons with you!]?
┗┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┛                               
┊[✔] yes [   ] no
↻ request is processing...˘͈ᵕ˘͈
┊ ┊✧ ⁺ •┊ ┊ ❁ཻུ۪۪🤍. ✧┊ ┊ ✧┊ ➶ 。˚   °🌙 * · *

"Y/N." A familiar voice spoke to the female.

Her ears perked up at the mention of her name, "Hm?"

"You've been staring at nothing for quite a while."

"H- Ack! Oh, Hey, Army!" The Inkling waved at Army. He returned the gesture. Currently, (Y/N) is sitting on a bench near her apartment, just spacing out mostly. That was until Army snapped her out of her daze. "You told me you were going to teach me on how to achieve a much more spicier curry." He said as he flipped through his manual. "Oh, You're right! Sorry, Army, I was spacing out for a good chunk.. Alright then, I can teach you! Let's go to my apartment." She spoke.

The two arrived at her apartment, On their way there Army was mostly jotting a few things down onto his manual. (Y/N) did manage to strike a conversation with him, as per usual. The two of them always got along really well, it always surprised people they still aren't a couple despite the feelings being there.

She felt a soft hand snake into hers. Army was holding her hand, he slowly averted his gaze as he blushed. (Y/N) chuckled, she wasn't really able to stop herself from being flustered.

Back to them arriving in her apartment, They entered the kitchen and took a few kitchen utensils. "Alright, Army, Did you bring the ingredients I asked you to bring?" She asked him gently whilst putting on her apron. "I did, I have them right here." Army responded as he then took out two jars from his bag he had with him. Surprisingly Army having a bag with him went unnoticed by (Y/N).

She looked at the ingredients he brought. "Let's seeeeee.. Chili peppers, Paprika's, Carrots, Rice,.." She mumbled the ingredients. "Yep, You've brought the right ones! You know the drill on how to start, right?" Army replied with, "Mhm." A simple hum.

Army started up the stove, Grabbing a large frying pan. (Y/N) was cutting the onions, afterwards grabbing the garlic. She then chopped up the meat, the chili peppers and carrots. Army took care of preparing the sauce, mixing it at a really rough pace. "Army, You gotta stir it slowly. If you do it too fast, It'll spill all over." She pointed at the small puddles of spilled sauce on her stove. "Ah!— Apologies." The Orange male sweat at his dumb mistake. "Here, I'll help you!" (Y/N) put her hand over his hands that were holding the spoon, guiding his hands on stirring the sauce gently.

The male blushed at this, Does this count as holding hands? Ehh. He couldn't concentrate even if he wanted to, This was more of a distraction rather then help. Not that he was complaining— It was just that her hands were so warm, her expression was so patient and gentle, her lips could easily lure him into kissing the—

"Did you get that Army?" (Y/N) snapped him out of his thoughts. "Ah.. Yes. I did. Thank you for your assistance, (Y/N)." Army nodded with a smile. That smile got (Y/N) every time.

After numerous events of flustered moments while cooking their spicy curry, Army set down two plates of curry which they cooked a few minutes ago. It looked great! The two sat down at the table, and took a bite of their meal.

"It's.. Amazing!" Army remarked.
"I know right!" (Y/N) nodded before finishing her meal as Army did the same. If you gotta eat, you gotta eat. Army stood up from his chair, Putting on his jacket, "Thank you for teaching me this brilliant recipe, (Y/N). I'd best be going now however. I've got papers to take care of and a strategy to plan with my teammates, you know, the usual." He said as he pushed his chair back in place. "Ah.. Alright, You're welcome!" She smiled before standing up herself, opening the front door for him. Before the male could even get out, he felt a gentle grip on his arm. "A-Army?" She called. Her hand was holding his arm to stop him from going further. "..Yes?" Army's eyes made eye contact with (Y/N)'s eyes. "I.. I love.. You. I was hoping we could maybe.. Spend more time with each other. If that's o-okay with you." She stuttered as her expression turned into a nervous one.

The leader of team Orange his mouth curled up into a smile. "..I'd love to spend more time with you. I love you too." He breathed, giving her a kiss on the forehead before leaving.

(Y/N)'s hand lightly tapped the spot on her forehead where Army kissed her. She smiled as her cheeks flushed a (I/C) color.

┊           ┊✧ ⁺               •┊         ┊       ❁ཻུ۪۪🤍.       ✧┊         ┊            ✧┊ ➶ 。˚    °🌙            *    ·          *
➺✧ ┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┊
Requests are paused again, Sorry for all those who wanted to put in a request! This oneshot seemed kinda lacking, but given that I have another request to do about Army, I hope that one will make up for this. I hope you enjoyed this oneshot, stay safe.
➺✧ ┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┊
┊           ┊✧ ⁺               •┊         ┊       ❁ཻུ۪۪🤍.       ✧┊         ┊            ✧┊ ➶ 。˚    °🌙            *    ·          *