jung wooyoung.

did you ever like your seatmate ?

cause I did.

-

"kim yuna! lim miyeon! stop talking or I'll change your seat!" another warning from our class teacher, to me and my friend.

"sorry, teacher!" we both apologised. but then, we'd still repeat the mistake and talking even louder.

"kim yuna! change your seat with choi yeonjun now, you're sitting with jung wooyoung,"

the teacher couldn't bare with us, sternly ordered me to change my seat. I sadly walk over to yeonjun's seat.

yeonjun gave me a weak smile, and sat on the place that used to be mine. I sighed and took the seat.

I'm sitting with the quietest boy in our class. he didn't talk, neither socialising with us. I even try to talk with him before, but he only reply in 1 or 2 words.

all he do is focus on the lessons and sometimes look outside through the window. how boring is he.

the teacher should know, even though you changed my seat to someone who's very quiet, I'd still talk.

but little did I know, that one action from him will make me fall for him.

-

it's a school day. I woke up late, and skipped my breakfast. fun fact: I have a gastric and it's not helping me at all.

in class, my stomach is in pain. I hold my tummy, and lay my head on the desk. I didn't tell anyone, because I don't want to cause a scene.

my head went really dizzy. I try to hold the pain. I told myself that I still can handle it.

wooyoung noticed my quietness in the entire lesson. usually, I would talk with the kid that sit behind me. but today,
I don't.

he realised that I've been holding my stomach, and laid my head on the desk. he took out something from his bag.

he tappedy shoulder, and I painfully turn my head to his side.

"what?" I try to sound normal.

"take my bread, skipping breakfast is bad habit," he put his bread on my hand, talking in a small voice.

I gladly accept it. luckily, the teacher isn't arrive yet, so I took my chance and eat the bread. after I finished it, I feel guilty because I took his meal.

"wooyoung," I called his name. he look up from his book. "yes?"

"thank you," I sincerely smiled at him, for the first time. he shyly nodded.

then, I've got an idea for repay him back. I excitedly tapped his shoulder.

"yes?"

"join me at lunch." I told him, and he shook his head. "it's okay,"

"I'm not taking a 'no'. you're joining me, full stop."