17

(SEVENTEEN RIGHT HERE)

-

yuna's p.o.v.

after the game ended few hours later, and the victory goes to miroh high school.

yeay!

not gonna lie, both of the team is full of skill. wooyoung become the spotlight today because it was him earning the goals for our team.

the two teams shook their hands with the opponents and took some pictures together.

me and hyun accompanied seonghwa to his car after the game ended.

"are you sure that you both don't need a ride home?" seonghwa asked me. i shook my head.

"it's okay, we came with jungwoo's team, and i left the car at their school."

"really? text me when you're home, i'll be going first then."

"i will, see you soon!" i waved at him and he waved back before get inside his car.

"bye hwa-oppa!" hyun shouted, earning seonghwa charming smile from the car's window.

before i took hyun to jungwoo's team, i ran over to wooyoung to congratulated him.

"congratulations!" i poked his shoulder from behind and he turned his head.

"aww, thank you!"

he smiled and patted the seat beside him, signalling me to have a seat.

"oh? who is this cutie?" he look at hyun.

"my little sister. hyunnie, this is wooyoung oppa, say hi to him," i brought her own my lap, facing wooyoung.

"hi~" she waved at him.

"hi hyun, how old are you?"

"i'm five!" she proudly stated and showed him her palm.

wooyoung giggled at hyun's little action and patted her head.

"did i do well just now?" he asked me, while wiping his sweat with a towel.

"of course!" i cheered.

"the team is having a dinner after this, wanna join us?"

i frowned, "i can't make it, we're going home with my brother after this."

"i see, it's okay. it's always have a next time right?"

"yeah, of course! i'll be going, my brother must be looking for us now." i got up from the seat, with hyun holding my hand.

"see you at school!"

"see you at school too!"

i walked to the opposite side, where wonderland high school team was packing their stuff.

"hey, we're having dinner with the miroh team, and you both are coming with us," jungwoo said as i reached to his side.

"did you tell dad yet?" i asked him.