4

yuna's p.o.v.

thanks to my brother, I couldn't went straight home after school.

I need to avoid yeosang, I can't face him after jungwoo sent the letters.

so, I stayed at the library for a while. luckily, eun is free today and she stayed with me since the school's library provided free wifi for us.

after two hours, well not, after I was sure the timing is perfect, no one is strolling around the school, we got out from the library.

she told me san already went home after the school ended, which is another good news.

but I did forget one thing, basketball team having practice today.

yunho is one of the members, and still having that basketball team president title since middle-school.

"yuna?" a voice called my name, when I and eun were walking towards the gate.

I turned around, saw yunho with his basketball attire. he ran towards us.

"I've been looking for you the entire day," he spoke. me and eun looked at each other, feeling awkward.

"you know what, I'll just wait for you at the gate. I'll let both of you talk alone," eun left both of us, ignoring my glare.

why do I even friends with her?! oh ya, stray kids. luckily I still love her.

"I want to say that, I'm really sorry for the project, I've been a jerk-"

"yunho, it's long time ago. I already forget about it," I cutted his words.

"o-okay, I'm really flattered about the things you wrote about me. but my attitude ruined all of it,"

I didn't concentrate to his words because I saw yeosang walking towards us.

without thinking twice about my actions, I pull talking yunho by his collar, smashed my lips to his.

he was taken aback at first, but then he kissed me back. surprisingly.

i pulled away, and ran to the gate. I quickly pull confused eun and ran far away from the school.

I took a look at both of them before ran away. yeosang looked sad, while yunho's expression is blank.

I mentally scold myself, why did i kiss him at first?!

-

so my cousin getting marry tomorrow and my relatives can't stop making dirty jokes among ourselves istg my mind have been sinned

they thought I didn't understand bcs I pretend to be innocent bean when I'm actually not lmao