20

guess what? ;D
(please the read the a/n at the bottom)

-

yuna's p.o.v.

i was watching over hyun and her friends playing at the backyard since i agreed on babysitting them for few hours.

teen around my age would be going out or having a party, but i prefer staying at home laying on my bed.

there's a swings attached to the tree branch so i laid on there with a book placed on my lap.

it actually hyun's ideas of letting her friends to come over, and dad couldn't said 'no' to this girl.

i was forced to babysit all of them, because jungwoo escaped giving excuses of his soccer practice.

i don't mind anyways, it's just a bunch of kids in the house for few hours.

"yuna!"

a familiar voice called me from a distance. i got up and looked around to find the latter.

it was yeosang, waving behind the backyard's gate. he signalled me to come over so i did.

"oh hey," i said.

"hyun's friends?"

he pointed at the bunch of little girls playing 'tea time' with their dolls.

"yeah, i'm babysitting them." i explained, while looking at him.

"what a coincidence that—"

"hyung, hyung! carry me please!"

a little voice came from the other side of the gate. i assumed it was a boy.

"there you are,"

yeosang crouched down, and carried a little boy behind his back. the boy was around hyun's age, maybe younger.

"yuna, this is my little cousin, eric. eric, this is yuna-noona,"

eric smiled cheekily, showing his adorable eye smile at me, "hello noona."

i uwued at the sight and replied, "you're such a cutie!" and patted his head.

"can i climb over this gate? i want noona to carry me!" he wiggled behind yeosang's back, asking him to let go.

i let out a chuckle, "there's no need to climb, eric. i'll open the door,"

i went inside to take the keys to open the door that connects between our fences.

"here you go, little guy." i open the door and he ran towards me, asking me to carry him.

without hesitation, i picked him up and carried him. he was a little bit heavy but i'm fine with it.

"i'm sorry, he's a little.... hypera— energetic i mean," yeosang scratched the back of his head.

"it's okay, i'm fine with it." i replied, without taking my eyes off eric. he's just so adorable and babie.