7

yuna's p.o.v.

two in the morning, yeosang texted me. i was in a deep sleep, but he spammed my messages to annoy me.

groan in annoyance, i opened my eyes and checked my phone.

yeosangieee
wake up pls :(

:(

:(

:(

yUnA

kiM yUna

wAkE uP

:(

iDiOt

jK yOu'Re pReTtY

pretty ugly hehe

yuna
kang yeosang :)

it's 2 fucking am

AND WHY ARE YOU DISTURBING ME

yeosangieee
open your window
im cold

i got out from my bed and walk towards the window. i sweeped the curtain and saw yeosang.

i opened the window carefully without making any sounds, since it's 2 am and I don't want to wake up anybody.

he easily slide inside, and I closed the window afterwards.

yawning, I asked him. "what do you want? can't you tell me tomorrow?"

i sat on my bed, glaring at him. he smiled sheepishly, but then his expression changed.

"where did you go today?"

"huh?" i turned, and looked at him with confused looks.

"we suppose to walk home together right? like usual," he asked me in a serious tone.

"ah! i forgot. sorry," i grinned innocently, and gave him apologetic look.

"where did you go today?" he repeated the question he asked me.

i don't want him to know about hongjoong. i don't know why, my heart told me not to.

so I lied, "i went home straight since im not feeling well."

"alright then," he eyed me suspiciously.

"okay, good night and bye." i motioned him to leave my room, im sleepy and we have school today.

"what it is?" he don't understand my hands gesture.

"kang yeosang, it's 2 in the morning, you interrupt my sleep and we have school today," i sarcastically replied.

"ah, sorry. see you later," he opened my window and step on the branches before getting inside his room.

i slightly shook my head and closed my window afterwards.

i need my beauty sleep.

-

someone's p.o.v.

i saw her walking towards a guy from wonderland high yesterday, and I secretly followed them.

they seems pretty close, judged on how both of them talk to each other.

the guy is not bad at all, except for his height. but still, he seems like into yuna. my blood boiled when that guy's face crossed my mind.

is that guy her boyfriend? why i never heard of that? am i not having a chance with her anymore?

these thoughts were running through my mind and I couldn't sleep.

kim yuna, if you could know about my feelings. why are you so dense?

-

yuna's p.o.v.

thank you to yeosang, I've got eyebags under my my eyes.

that kid- aiSH

i don't even mind to open my eyes while walking towards the class.

i'm so tired and sleepy, why my class felt so far away? i need my desk.

suddenly, i bumped into a hard surface. a wall i gues-

"yuna?"

a sweet voice called out my name, forcing me to open my eyes. who's this guy-

"ah- ha! choi san!!" i scratched my head, feeling awkward.

"well gotta go, bye-"

"can we talk for a while?" he gripped on my wrist, preventing me from running away.

without my agreement, he pulled me to the school's rooftop. i was shocked and unconsciously followed him.

"san, look-"

"eun told me about what happened. i just want to say that i'm really glad that you liked me before,"

i scrunched my eyebrows, after heard what he said. "huh?"

he chuckled, and softly ruffled my hair. "you still don't get it?"

"what-"

"actually i look up to you, yuna. you're different from the other girls,"

"i-i'm different?" i look at him, and he nodded enthusiastically.

"i get it that you already moved on. but if you'd like to be with me, i'm gladly wait for your reply,"

"e-eh?!"

without waiting any seconds, i release myself from san's grip and ran. i ran as fast as i can, probably the fastest in my entire life.

"did he just-- oh my god!" i cupped my cheeks, it's feels warm.

"no, no. you already moved on kim yuna," i spoke to myself, and shook my head from the thoughts.

"but still-- ursghjkskasksj,"

-

so im at my grandma house, staying here maybe the entire holiday. can't update regularly bcs there's no wifi here and my data is so freaking slow ugh

thank you for the reads and the votes y'all fucking amazing

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JUNG WOOYOUNG STAY SWEET WITH SAN I LOVE YOU SO MUCH